Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Man of the man v Falkirk 13/12/08

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we stick to the football chat please?  Go and have your sordid little affair in the off topic forum, or on the hat.  ;)

Aw he was lovely  ;D

Lee Miller is lovely hebrew, I know you were at the game - did it feel nice when he got in behind, sliding in, penetrating the backline, shooting home?

Has he got a big cock?

Mizer didn't know what title he wanted for the thread, and a bloke in the bar said 'Man of the man' sounded better than 'Man of the match', so he just went for it.

The title I mean, not the man. 

etc etc etc etc etc ........................................ :yawnsmilie:

Can we stick to the football chat please?  Go and have your sordid little affair in the off topic forum, or on the hat.   ;)

Lee Miller is lovely hebrew, I know you were at the game - did it feel nice when he got in behind, sliding in, penetrating the backline, shooting home?

Has he got a big cock?

Yes it felt very nice thank you................................I was imagining all that when I was getting my photo taken with him  ;D

Padre has I dunno about Lee  ;)