Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Alloa

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Mackie missed an open goal from two yards apparently!  :thumbsup:

It was an absolutely shocking miss. How he did it I will never know, well I do, because it was Mackie. What a shite hole Alloa is, horrendous game/food queue/weather. Just glad to get the result we needed! Good finish by Aluko for the winner  :thumbsup:

When Mackie missed it actually looked like it hit the bar and the ball ended up in the gman's hands. I could hear jute saying "keep a hold of it, keep it keep it"

I fucking grabbed it off of gman and threw it back on to the pitch. I didn't want the game to go on any longer than necessary.

I think it did, but still, only just just ;) Should have burried it!

Greetings Dons! Just a message from the manager of The Old Brewery. I'd like to thank any of you guys who were in the pub before, during (due to the pish weather) and after the game. I've looked at the posts on this site and others and while we are generally a family pub who wouldn't welcome "hoardes of drunk footie fans" I was never going to turn you away. We were a bit short staffed due to illness and I thought you guys were both patient and polite. I'd like to point out that I'm not from Alloa and have been managing the OB for only 6 months, but it is Alloa, they are not used to footie fans drunk or otherwise! I know there were a few unhappy Dons we had to ask to leave but there were a bunch of Hun casuals trying to cause trouble for us. I got your guys out first then got all of them out rather than the other way around. They were basically hanging around waiting on you lot getting back. Unfortunatly I think they headed to the ground and caused trouble there.

Finally that Website skin is a bit outdated. I've beeen trying to employ girls who are not all related to each other. Quite a challenge in Alloa!

Again, thanks and good luck. I've travelled all round Europe with my club and I appreciate a song and some banter and thats what I got yesterday.

Tony.

Greetings Dons! Just a message from the manager of The Old Brewery. I'd like to thank any of you guys who were in the pub before, during (due to the pish weather) and after the game. I've looked at the posts on this site and others and while we are generally a family pub who wouldn't welcome "hoardes of drunk footie fans" I was never going to turn you away. We were a bit short staffed due to illness and I thought you guys were both patient and polite. I'd like to point out that I'm not from Alloa and have been managing the OB for only 6 months, but it is Alloa, they are not used to footie fans drunk or otherwise! I know there were a few unhappy Dons we had to ask to leave but there were a bunch of Hun casuals trying to cause trouble for us. I got your guys out first then got all of them out rather than the other way around. They were basically hanging around waiting on you lot getting back. Unfortunatly I think they headed to the ground and caused trouble there.

Finally that Website skin is a bit outdated. I've beeen trying to employ girls who are not all related to each other. Quite a challenge in Alloa!

Again, thanks and good luck. I've travelled all round Europe with my club and I appreciate a song and some banter and thats what I got yesterday.

Tony.

Govan bastard  :thumbsup:

Tony.

Cheers! Was a good laugh, just a shame we kept being told to keep quiet by the bouncers, but it didn't dampen our spirits! Cheers!  :thumbsup:

Has anyone heard anything about those Rangers fans being held by the police near the train station on Saturday?

For those not there, as we were heading back into town there was a large amount of police and police dogs who were pinning in 20+ young guys against a wall. I thought that it was the police rounding up some of our casuals for some reason, but I couldn't understand why the police wouldn't let us near them plus I didn't recognise any faces. It wasn't until we got back to the pub we found out the police had said they were rangers fans and another guy had said there had been fighting in one of the pubs during the game with fans who had left to avoid the rain.

Was it just a collection of Alloa hardmen or was it the ICF up looking for a fight?