Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Alloa

So what the fuck is this place all about ? Anyone know anything that will assist the quest for drunkenness and Scottish Cup glory ?

From this link it looks like a tricky one.

http://www.scottishgrounds.co.uk/alloa_athletic.htm#What%20Is%20It%20Like%20For%20Visiting%20Supporters?

Capacity:3100 so we are not going to get much more than about 1000 tickets ? (Where's that panic button)

Nearest trainstation: Stirling

Pubs near ground:5-10 minutes away possibly

Do they still have an artificial surface ?

Why the fuck could Raith not have won on Tuesday night  :hammer:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swaddon

I think they do still have a plastic pitch. Raith couldn't win because they're pish. The panic button is under the desk. I can't answer any of the other questions.

So what the fuck is this place all about ? Anyone know anything that will assist the quest for drunkenness and Scottish Cup glory ?

From this link it looks like a tricky one.

http://www.scottishgrounds.co.uk/alloa_athletic.htm#What%20Is%20It%20Like%20For%20Visiting%20Supporters?

Capacity:3100 so we are not going to get much more than about 1000 tickets ? (Where's that panic button)

Nearest trainstation: Stirling

Pubs near ground:5-10 minutes away possibly

Do they still have an artificial surface ?

Why the fuck could Raith not have won on Tuesday night  :hammer:

Alloa has it's own train station these days.

Cannot remember there being any bars near the ground. There are few in the town centre that were ok but they were not overly keen on football fans. Still shouldbe a good day out. Can always stop in Stirling for a few on the way there or back.

Better hope so as the train journey is too short for us to drink ourselves into the ground before arriving  :(

Not been before but I feel compelled to get the sleeping bag out one more time for a ticket. Real fans would know that already. ;)

Yes they would. The only AFC game, ever, that I failed to make that I wanted to see, was Liverpool at Pittodrie. Was bleezing the night before and didn't make the queue. My old man was one of the last dozen or so who got before the gates shut, but I was in the bad books for having such "poor discipline"  for a teenager.