Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Zero - 4th Anniversary

Still remember the minutes silence we had for him at Easter Road a few years back. Was about as emotional i've ever been at a football match  :

Remember it well.  :(

The sadness was lifted shortly afterwards though with a chorus of "Who's the poofter in the pink?" towards one of the Hibs fans.  ;D

Preece red carded, and a 3-1 defeat if i remember correctly.

The sadness was lifted shortly afterwards though with a chorus of "Who's the poofter in the pink?" towards one of the Hibs fans.  ;D

That was a hilarious moment. That was my first ever away game with the Dons, had travelled up from Manc for the day! Happy times. I thought it was 2-1 was it not? I remember Mackie bundled in our goal did he not?

Aye maybe 2-1 right enough.  Am I right in thinking that Preece was sent off for handball outside his box?  Maybe if he'd come charging out in an Artur Boruc stylee and karate kicked the hibs player on the hip it would have just been a yellow.

Aye maybe 2-1 right enough.  Am I right in thinking that Preece was sent off for handball outside his box?  Maybe if he'd come charging out in an Artur Boruc stylee and karate kicked the hibs player on the hip it would have just been a yellow.

Aye I remember being not too far from the front row on that occassion. Couldn't believe it! Cracker of a game like!

Minutes silence was very emotional.

Passed said 'poofter in pink' on way home after the game. Bottled out of shouting it at him as there were a few too many Hibees for me & my mate to take on by ourselves :o he defo looked a bit gay though ;D