Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotsport

Guest StuSimmy

Thought we would have been on second tonight but obviously not, looks like we could be on last but surely we will be on before Scumdee Utd vs Motherwell?

Listening to the radio on the way to work tonight.

They had a section called "what the papers say", and after 35mins talking about the OF the topic of conversation turned to "why do aberdeen not get the coverage/credit they dreserve".  Of course this quickly turned into a rant about us moaning about a west coast bias, and how "you cannae please aberdeen fans ever".

All a bit tame really.  They did say that apparently our esteemed rug wearer was in Milan for the 'tic game for some reason, and was proclaiming that "jimmy keeps on asking me for money but he ain't getting anymore"

any

gerry mcnee, what a cunt

McNee is a tube but what he said may well turn out to be true.  Do we have the bottle to win at Ibrox on Saturday?  Let's hope so, and let's hope McNee's comments only help to fire the lads up for it.

*In a Kevin Keegan stylee*  I'd love it if we beat them!

Oh, and there's the small matter of Motherwell to get out of the way first.  Come on you reds.

Its not that I dont think we get enough coverage in the media, I am more than happy that we can quietly get along with our own business. It is that Hibs (even under Collins in his new patchwork team) seem to get given praise every week. Kilmarnock have made "huge strides" under Jim Jeffries. At a time when we could seriously do with some money to A. build the squad and B.keep the players we have, we could do with the media giving us a bit more credit so more folk come through the doors. I dont believe for a second that there is any 'West Coast Conspiracy', we just dont seem to have anyone taking us seriously other than Pat Nevin.

So just how many teams wouldn't be delighted if an oppostion player was sent off?

It's over to you, Archie.

Indeed.. was raging at that bit. I would have thought someone like Archie who's been watching football for literally hundreds of years would have previously noticed opposition fans being happy at a player being sent off. Apparently not.