Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Tango's been here for 200 games???

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey im not complaining its how the money is invested is my grip the future of the club rests with our youth system which at this moment in time is shite

i would take a few seasons of slumming it with shite players if we were investing in younger players but at the moment i dont understand teh direction the club is taking, aluko is a fantastic addition to the team but by the sounds of things calderwoods trying to pimp him off, nobody has mentioned alukos name in the press as wanting to go to the old firm so im a bit mistified why calderwood felt the need too

hey im not complaining its how the money is invested is my grip the future of the club rests with our youth system which at this moment in time is shite

i would take a few seasons of slumming it with shite players if we were investing in younger players but at the moment i dont understand teh direction the club is taking, aluko is a fantastic addition to the team but by the sounds of things calderwoods trying to pimp him off, nobody has mentioned alukos name in the press as wanting to go to the old firm so im a bit mistified why calderwood felt the need too

Bollocks you would.

Please explain how you replace Russell Anderson?

We were never going to replace Anderson for a player of the same quality, we should still have brought in another centre half though. Whether that be an experienced SPL defender or someone who could provide cover for Considine/Diamond.

We were never going to replace Anderson for a player of the same quality, we should still have brought in another centre half though. Whether that be an experienced SPL defender or someone who could provide cover for Considine/Diamond.

Lee Mair?

I do agree we should probably have another CH but we cannot hope to replace players of that quality who most likely only stayed beyond what would be normal timescale as he is an AFC lad. You can have more players but they aren't going to "replace" someone like that.

Lee Mair?

I do agree we should probably have another CH but we cannot hope to replace players of that quality who most likely only stayed beyond what would be normal timescale as he is an AFC lad. You can have more players but they aren't going to "replace" someone like that.

I think Mair was brought in to cover for every position across the back line.

As I said above we were never going to bring in a CH equally as good as Anderson.  A stop gap if you like would have done, this imo would help Considine to develop into a very good centre half ala Anderson.

I think Mair was brought in to cover for every position across the back line.

As I said above we were never going to bring in a CH equally as good as Anderson.  A stop gap if you like would have done, this imo would help Considine to develop into a very good centre half ala Anderson.

That would be a Waste Of Wages, bringing in players that don't improve the squad and spend most of their time on the bench. Calderwood is not allowed to do this. Remember the Rules. ;)

That would be a Waste Of Wages, bringing in players that don't improve the squad and spend most of their time on the bench. Calderwood is not allowed to do this. Remember the Rules. ;)

oops!  :-[