Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

'Stuff' That JC Could Do.......

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The minute we stopped conceding 7 goals to Glasgow teams.  The minute we stopped escaping relegation on a technicality so you admit that after his first season ebbe improved the team, after he got his own players in? .  The minute we stopped finishing in the bottom half of the league.  The minute we stopped being called 'the Dismal Dons' in every Monday morning paper um we still are dude or do you not read the papers.  The list goes on and on but you only pick the odd upset game here or there which can happen to any team! so we have had 7 odd upsets so far this season?

Get a fucking grip!

It happened for about a 2 minute period in a season that wasn't even a bollock hair away from just starting it happened once under ebbe and i dont think it occured once during peles reign whats your point.  Even then we were a decimal point away from being in 2nd place.  But you concentrate on the negatives Stoney, remember the glass is half empty. consentrate on the negatives? well i would consentrate on the positives if there was a time when they ever come along

That's indicitive of the whole league including the O.F.  Why the fuck should we be any different?  What God given right do we have to be different from the rest of the SPL? because we are spending more money on wages then 8 of the other teams and we spent a quarter of a million pounds over the summer thats why

Granted that's none to clever but as far as I'm aware the prizes go to the teams who finish highest in the league and not who beats United the most. well so far we are winning the mid table obscurity prize again, i'll get the champagne

Like it or lump it, Wilkie has more Scotland caps than the rest of our team put together and just because Dods is in the team we are facing, doesn't mean we're going to beat them. So you are saying wilkie is a good player? better then what we have - are you haunted

Man United once got beat 3-0 by York City.  Are you still embarrassed about that to this day or do you just look forward to the next game and the league/cup finishes? in the first leg? they humped them in the 2nd leg so its inconsequential :) plus it was a reserve team

Seriously man, I wonder why you even bother. - because unlike you i dont believe we are a bad team and should just be happy with being just average, i believe a better man could do a better job - shoot me for wanting my team to do well

so you admit that after his first season ebbe improved the team, after he got his own players in?

I don’t admit to fuck all.  It’s ancient fucking history.  He’s gone, get over it.

um we still are dude or do you not read the papers.

Nope, can’t say that I do.

it happened once under ebbe and i dont think it occured once during peles reign whats your point

Him again?

Just to recap – History.  Gone.  Offski.

consentrate on the negatives? well i would consentrate on the positives if there was a time when they ever come along

Would you fuck.

I remember only too clearly when we were 4-0 up against Copenhagen and you were bleating about qualifying having only won one game.

well so far we are winning the mid table obscurity prize again, i'll get the champagne

Again I explained this.

Just to recap – Only 14 games played.  Season end.  Prizes.

So you are saying wilkie is a good player? better then what we have - are you haunted

Who gives a fuck?

We weren’t beaten by Wilkie, we were beaten by United.

in the first leg? they humped them in the 2nd leg so its inconsequential  plus it was a reserve team

A reserve team with Giggs, Beckham, Pallister………

because unlike you i dont believe we are a bad team and should just be happy with being just average, i believe a better man could do a better job - shoot me for wanting my team to do well

Again, who is this better man?

And more importantly who has said that they believe we are a bad team, and that they were happy with being mediocre? Just because people believe things have improved doesnt mean they dont feel there is more scope for improvement.

pull your head out of your arse, all this talk of embarrassments during calderwoods reign whilst point blank refusing to admit that there has been a marked improvement since the days of getting humped 7 - 0 by the old firm and escaping relegation on a technicality, frankly it reeks of you throwing your toys out of your wee stone island pram because not everyone agrees with your opinions.

And more importantly who has said that they believe we are a bad team, and that they were happy with being mediocre? Just because people believe things have improved doesnt mean they dont feel there is more scope for improvement.

pull your head out of your arse, all this talk of embarrassments during calderwoods reign whilst point blank refusing to admit that there has been a marked improvement since the days of getting humped 7 - 0 by the old firm and escaping relegation on a technicality, frankly it reeks of you throwing your toys out of your wee stone island pram because not everyone agrees with your opinions.

BECAUSE WE ARNT ANY FUCKING BETTER OFF - one bad season we had under ebbe there rest were average - the same average shite we have just now - just in a poorer standard.

If we have improved why are our league attendances getting smaller and smaller season after season, whos the one with their head in the sand? Mind you i wouldnt expect someone whos not from the city to share the same passion for their local team  :wave:

BECAUSE WE ARNT ANY FUCKING BETTER OFF - one bad season we had under ebbe there rest were average - the same average shite we have just now - just in a poorer standard.

If we have improved why are our league attendances getting smaller and smaller season after season, whos the one with their head in the sand? Mind you i wouldnt expect someone whos not from the city to share the same passion for their local team  :wave:

So it's the same but it's different?

???

22. He took out Adam's mum for a seafood dinner and never called her again.

So because i spent four years in edinburgh at uni before moving back to aberdeen you automatically know better? Hmm like your thinking there.

ill give you the comment about attendances dropping, but unless im mistaken arent they still slightly up on the average for the seasons before calderwood?

as far as i can tell we are better off. Higher average league positions generally mean we are doing better no? Face it were more competitive over the course of a season that we were under ebbe or pele. And the results your flagging up like the queen of the south game cant really be compared to regular thrashings against the old firm. Cup upsets happen every season, and i find the regular thrashings far more of an embarrassment than the odd cup upset. But maybe some people like yourself are willing to accept bending over and taking it from the old firm. . . . . .

at least back then we were losing to decent players larsson scored 6 goals in those two games he was the best striken in the world at the time, can you imagine what he would do to our current defence?

Maybe when you were playing Championship manager he was but back in the real world he was not the best striker in the world.

Mind you i wouldnt expect someone whos not from the city to share the same passion for their local team 

Wait a minute, are you nae from Balmedie ?

I couldnt give a fuck if a Dons fan is from Northfield or Northampton, the main point is they are a Dons fan. You being a United fan should appreciate that.

Maybe when you were playing Championship manager he was but back in the real world he was not the best striker in the world.

Wait a minute, are you nae from Balmedie ?

I couldnt give a fuck if a Dons fan is from Northfield or Northampton, the main point is they are a Dons fan. You being a United fan should appreciate that.

um yeah he was he won the goalden boot  :lolabove:

um yeah he was he won the goalden boot  :lolabove:

Going by your logic the following have also been the best striker in the world:

Kevin Phillips

Nikos Machlas

Diego Forlan

and the following would have won the title however the award was stopped for 5 years between 91-96:

Ally McCoist x2

David Taylor (he played for some welsh team)

an Armenian league player

a Georgian league player.

Tell me, would your Greatest Ever World XI include Carlton Palmer ?

Going by your logic the following have also been the best striker in the world:

Kevin Phillips

Nikos Machlas

Diego Forlan

and the following would have won the title however the award was stopped for 5 years between 91-96:

Ally McCoist x2

David Taylor (he played for some welsh team)

an Armenian league player

a Georgian league player.

Tell me, would your Greatest Ever World XI include Carlton Palmer ?

If he scored 40 odd goals a season then yes it would :)