Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

'Stuff' That JC Could Do.......

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.  Depends on what you look at as success, no cup finals in 4 years and his greatest achievement to date has been winning one game in europe even ebbe managed two cup finals and two european wins and he was mince I look at top 4 finishes instead of battling relegation.  I look at respectability and the ability to compete with clubs of similar size.  I look at going to parkhead and Ibrox and not losing by five goals or more. but are we respectable this season? we have already lost to killie (humped big time) ICT and hamilton at home as well as united and hibs? the standard of the league has dropped dramatically over the passed few years but we are being told our squad is getting better - this doesnt compute! True we arnt losing by 5 goals anymore at these places but these teams dont have the world class players they did, larsson, de boer etc etc these were international class players now we are playing against much weaker players

Yeah Celtic were full of world class players when they humped us 7-0. The likes of Regi Blinker, Vidar Riseth, Jonathon Gould, Olivier Tebily, played that day whilst we had Baldur Bett, Ricky Gillies, Jim Hamilton and Andy Dow. We were utter shite back then and though some of you were still at school, getting humped 4-0 in a final is nothing to look back upon favourably even if you did get to do the conga around Hampden.

Dont talk shite, they started the game with 8 full internationals at the time, we couldnt have been that bad a team cause it was the same team that went out 3 days later and through 6 past motherwell  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We may have been utter shite back then - but we are no better now, we are still getting humped by shite at home, at least back then we were losing to decent players larsson scored 6 goals in those two games he was the best striken in the world at the time, can you imagine what he would do to our current defence?

we may have got humped 4-0 but what the fuck are you meant to do when your only keeper gets fucked after the first kick of the ball, were you expecting the score to be any lower after that? Im sure the messiah jimmy would have done much better.............but then he doesnt have the class to take us to a final does he  ;D

Stoney, you're a fuckin' idiot.

Getting humped 7-0 and 4-0 isn't the same as "getting humped by shite at home" by the odd result of 2-1 to the likes of United.

If you're idea of high expectations is that we have one day in the sun at Hampden and get humped 4-0 then I don't want to be any part of it.

JC will take us to Hampden, I'm sure of that.  He's already done it with much poorer resources at Dunfermline and when he does, we won't be sitting with no back-up 'keeper on the bench and at the wrong end of a pummeling.

Both trips to Hampden under Ebbe were a farce.  Nobody gave us a hope in hell of winning, not even one of those fans in the sea of red.

JC will take us to Hampden, I'm sure of that.  He's already done it with much poorer resources at Dunfermline and when he does, we won't be sitting with no back-up 'keeper on the bench and at the wrong end of a pummeling.

Both trips to Hampden under Ebbe were a farce.  Nobody gave us a hope in hell of winning, not even one of those fans in the sea of red.

Please don't remind me- i was almost in tears watching leighton get stretchered off in his final game. And with no keeper on the bench, the loss of any hope as winters changed to the kepper's jersey...... :

Please don't remind me- i was almost in tears watching leighton get stretchered off in his final game. And with no keeper on the bench, the loss of any hope as winters changed to the kepper's jersey...... :

Aye but to be fair to Ebbe, he just under-estimated how dirty the Hun scum are!

we may have got humped 4-0 but what the fuck are you meant to do when your only keeper gets fucked after the first kick of the ball, were you expecting the score to be any lower after that? Im sure the messiah jimmy would have done much better.............but then he doesnt have the class to take us to a final does he  ;D

Have a bit of respect for yourself and the history of your club? That was a fucking embarrassment that day and don't try and dress it up in anything other than that.

Have a bit of respect for yourself and the history of your club? That was a fucking embarrassment that day and don't try and dress it up in anything other than that.

Getting beat by rangers 4-0 with a striker in goals or getting beat 4-3 by a division 1 side in the semi final of the scottish cup, a chance at our first cup final in 8 years?

you lot can bum calderwood up all you like..............still no cup finals despite being given very favorable draws over his managerial period.

Hes a clown, on a par with pele and ebbe - total clowns. Never the man to lead aberdeen forward and make us a better team.

Why are you lot so happy to accept us being an average team?

Getting beat by rangers 4-0 with a striker in goals or getting beat 4-3 by a division 1 side in the semi final of the scottish cup, a chance at our first cup final in 8 years?

you lot can bum calderwood up all you like..............still no cup finals despite being given very favorable draws over his managerial period.

Hes a clown, on a par with pele and ebbe - total clowns. Never the man to lead aberdeen forward and make us a better team.

Who is the man for the job then?

why are you so fucking spasticated to continually bum up Ebbe and so fucking small minded to not even give the team and JC credit where it is due?  You're just a miserable cunt, if we won the league you'd still be moaning, can't take anything you say seriously at all.

Why were you so happy with us being a complete and utter disgrace?

At what point have we stopped being a complete disgrace, we managed to find the bottom of the league again this season. This has to be the worst group of teams i have seen in a long time in the SPL - why are we sitting 5 points behind dundee fucking united, they are pish they have the central defence of darren fucking dods and lee fucking wilkie and they have beat us twice - if you are not embarassed by that you must have no same!

Bobby? where have i bumed up ebbe? i have mearly stated that he has accomplished more then what calderwood has, granted it took a couple of beatings in the process but the fact still ramains that even though he was shite, he still got to two cup finals, qualified for europe twice and had us in the top 6 twice (the final not being an achievement, but apparantly it is for calderwood so meh)

You all say who can do better who can we get, there are 8 other managers in the league working with budgets as much as half as much as ours and still getting the same results and getting better runs in the cups? what are we paying all this cash for? top 6 finishes - wheres the pride in that?

Getting humped 7-0 and 4-0 isn't the same as "getting humped by shite at home" by the odd result of 2-1 to the likes of United.

If you're idea of high expectations is that we have one day in the sun at Hampden and get humped 4-0 then I don't want to be any part of it.

+1

Just because people consider the state of the team and the club as being better than before calderwood arrived doesn't mean they are content with their lot.  

We have improved since the days of Ebbe and Pele, of that there is no question, however there is still plent room for more improvement.

At what point have we stopped being a complete disgrace, we managed to find the bottom of the league again this season. This has to be the worst group of teams i have seen in a long time in the SPL - why are we sitting 5 points behind dundee fucking united, they are pish they have the central defence of darren fucking dods and lee fucking wilkie and they have beat us twice - if you are not embarassed by that you must have no same!

I am not embarrased with the current league position. It what happens at the end that counts in the league, unless you know of a league competition that hands out the prizes before it's finished. I do not have any same.

I am, in fact, sameless. I am unique, there's no many like me. ;)

I have shame about getting beaten twice by United, single goal defeats. Not good by any measure but then again, not on a par with the records of previous managers, who could have turned those single goal defeats into a mesmerising goal fests for United. ::)

Bobby? where have i bumed up ebbe? i have mearly stated that he has accomplished more then what calderwood has, granted it took a couple of beatings in the process but the fact still ramains that even though he was shite, he still got to two cup finals, qualified for europe twice and had us in the top 6 twice (the final not being an achievement, but apparantly it is for calderwood so meh)

You all say who can do better who can we get, there are 8 other managers in the league working with budgets as much as half as much as ours and still getting the same results and getting better runs in the cups? what are we paying all this cash for? top 6 finishes - wheres the pride in that?

You ask where you've bummed him up and then proceed to do just that.

Did Ebbe ever finish third? Did Ebbe ever finish bottom of the league?

At what point have we stopped being a complete disgrace

The minute we stopped conceding 7 goals to Glasgow teams.  The minute we stopped escaping relegation on a technicality.  The minute we stopped finishing in the bottom half of the league.  The minute we stopped being called 'the Dismal Dons' in every Monday morning paper.  The list goes on and on but you only pick the odd upset game here or there which can happen to any team!

we managed to find the bottom of the league again this season.

Get a fucking grip!

It happened for about a 2 minute period in a season that wasn't even a bollock hair away from just starting.  Even then we were a decimal point away from being in 2nd place.  But you concentrate on the negatives Stoney, remember the glass is half empty.

This has to be the worst group of teams i have seen in a long time in the SPL

That's indicitive of the whole league including the O.F.  Why the fuck should we be any different?  What God given right do we have to be different from the rest of the SPL?

why are we sitting 5 points behind dundee fucking united, they are pish they have the central defence of darren fucking dods and lee fucking wilkie and they have beat us twice

Granted that's none to clever but as far as I'm aware the prizes go to the teams who finish highest in the league and not who beats United the most.

Like it or lump it, Wilkie has more Scotland caps than the rest of our team put together and just because Dods is in the team we are facing, doesn't mean we're going to beat them.

if you are not embarassed by that you must have no same!

Man United once got beat 3-0 by York City.  Are you still embarrassed about that to this day or do you just look forward to the next game and the league/cup finishes?

Seriously man, I wonder why you even bother.