Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

'Stuff' That JC Could Do.......

.....that would mean a 10 page thread on other chatsites lusting for his blood.

Apparently he:

1.  Left the top off the toothpaste he borrowed from Zander Diamond whilst at Easter Road at the weekend.

2.  Only left a 50p tip when he was overheard saying "that wiz fine".

3.  Hopped into the 10-Or-Less queue at Tesco when we all know you get 12 tins of lager in a case.

4.  Went to view a car he'd spotted on Autotrader then kicked the tyres with his hands in his pockets.

5.  ..............

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fatshaft

Getting a bit boring now boys. AFC chat has changed hands, NicNac and his band of idiotic henchmen have gone, the Hat is a fine site, although why they tolerate the mentalist when he's been rightly banned elsewhere is beyond me, but nowhere is perfect.

Anyway, stuff that JC could do....

1. pick a settled side

2. Play players in their natural positions

3. Especially at home, set up AFC to play to our strenghts, not to negate what the other team are doing

4. Change the captain to a player who has captain's mentality and attitude

5. Stop blaming the players all the time

6. Accept when he's fucked up

7. Stop blaming 'individual mistakes'. Sort it out if you know the problem, otherwise take some blame!

8. Stop harping on about "high expectations of the fans". We don't, we just have higher expectations than losing cup semis to QoS.

9. Stop going backs to the wall whenever we take a lead

10. Stop publicly bashing the players - it's bloody awful man-management, which of course is no surprise.

There's ten to be going on with. :thumbsup:

Stuff that the fans should do...

1. Leave him alone to get on with the fucking job, why do so many of us think somebody else could do any better with such limited resources at their disposal?

2. Stop questioning every decision he makes, he's been our most succesfull manager for years and is better qualified than you or I to make these decisions.

3. Stop harping on about Queen of the fucking South.  It hapened.  Freak results like that hapen in every league, every cup competition, and every major tournament.  Us losing to QotS was no more of an upset than us beating Copenhagen 4-0, get over it.

4. Get behind the fucking team.

There's 4 to be going on with...

Getting a bit boring now boys. AFC chat has changed hands, NicNac and his band of idiotic henchmen have gone, the Hat is a fine site, although why they tolerate the mentalist when he's been rightly banned elsewhere is beyond me, but nowhere is perfect.

Anyway, stuff that JC could do....

1. pick a settled side

2. Play players in their natural positions

3. Especially at home, set up AFC to play to our strenghts, not to negate what the other team are doing

4. Change the captain to a player who has captain's mentality and attitude

5. Stop blaming the players all the time

6. Accept when he's fucked up

7. Stop blaming 'individual mistakes'. Sort it out if you know the problem, otherwise take some blame!

8. Stop harping on about "high expectations of the fans". We don't, we just have higher expectations than losing cup semis to QoS.

9. Stop going backs to the wall whenever we take a lead

10. Stop publicly bashing the players - it's bloody awful man-management, which of course is no surprise.

There's ten to be going on with. :thumbsup:

Some points taken but........ Aberdeen-Mad is just as bad for it so I wasn't specifically pointing my  finger toward KKK-Chat as I haven't read it in months.

Also on the points you made; JC did all that and achieved 3rd place and the last 32 in Europe so why couldn't that formula work again?

But that's another topic that's been over a million times before.

So back on topic:

5.  Sat next to my mate at Virgin Cinema and rustling the tin foil wrappers off Quality Street sweets, even at the quiet bits in the film.

1. Leave him alone to get on with the fucking job, why do so many of us think somebody else could do any better with such limited resources at their disposal?

2. Stop questioning every decision he makes, he's been our most succesfull manager for years and is better qualified than you or I to make these decisions.

3. Stop harping on about Queen of the fucking South.  It hapened.  Freak results like that hapen in every league, every cup competition, and every major tournament.  Us losing to QotS was no more of an upset than us beating Copenhagen 4-0, get over it.

4. Get behind the fucking team.

:thumbsup:

+1

1. Leave him alone to get on with the fucking job, why do so many of us think somebody else could do any better with such limited resources at their disposal? Limited resourses? we have the 4th highest wages in the league and speant almost quarter of a million bringing players to the club over the summer

2. Stop questioning every decision he makes, he's been our most succesfull manager for years and is better qualified than you or I to make these decisions. Depends on what you look at as success, no cup finals in 4 years and his greatest achievement to date has been winning one game in europe even ebbe managed two cup finals and two european wins and he was mince

3. Stop harping on about Queen of the fucking South.  It hapened.  Freak results like that hapen in every league, every cup competition, and every major tournament.  Us losing to QotS was no more of an upset than us beating Copenhagen 4-0, get over it. No it wasnt it was unnaceptable and the game was littered with unproffesionalism, it has to be one of the worst results in teh clubs history, this was not a one off, see queens park

4. Get behind the fucking team. We do, we have faith in the players, the manager clearly doesnt and public critisises our best players for no good reason, maybe if the boss got behind the team we wouldnt be sitting mid table when with the current squad theres not much better teams in the league - a little faith in your own goes a long way

Guest fatshaft

Some points taken but........ Aberdeen-Mad is just as bad for it so I wasn't specifically pointing my  finger toward KKK-Chat as I haven't read it in months.

Fair doos, never read Mad.  :thumbsup:

1. Leave him alone to get on with the fucking job, why do so many of us think somebody else could do any better with such limited resources at their disposal? Limited resourses? we have the 4th highest wages in the league and speant almost quarter of a million bringing players to the club over the summer So presumably 4th in the league will be acceptable, and 3rd will be beyond your wildest dreams.  Easilly within our reach this season.

2. Stop questioning every decision he makes, he's been our most succesfull manager for years and is better qualified than you or I to make these decisions. Depends on what you look at as success, no cup finals in 4 years and his greatest achievement to date has been winning one game in europe even ebbe managed two cup finals and two european wins and he was mince I look at top 4 finishes instead of battling relegation.  I look at respectability and the ability to compete with clubs of similar size.  I look at going to parkhead and Ibrox and not losing by five goals or more.

3. Stop harping on about Queen of the fucking South.  It hapened.  Freak results like that hapen in every league, every cup competition, and every major tournament.  Us losing to QotS was no more of an upset than us beating Copenhagen 4-0, get over it. No it wasnt it was unnaceptable and the game was littered with unproffesionalism, it has to be one of the worst results in teh clubs history, this was not a one off, see queens park QotS were only about 10 league places below us at the time, not the worst reult in our history at all.  In fact I'd say losing by 7 goals in Glasgow is much worse.

4. Get behind the fucking team. We do, we have faith in the players, the manager clearly doesnt and public critisises our best players for no good reason, maybe if the boss got behind the team we wouldnt be sitting mid table when with the current squad theres not much better teams in the league - a little faith in your own goes a long way I agree his PR skills are shite, but you're just looking for reasons to slaughter the guy now.  We the fans have a part to play in showing the world we're a united club, we do this by getting behind the players and the manager.  The uncertainty over Jimmys future was largely down to rumblings among the JMG mob, I'm guessing such speculation did little to help the team prepare for vital spl matches.

. Leave him alone to get on with the fucking job, why do so many of us think somebody else could do any better with such limited resources at their disposal? Limited resourses? we have the 4th highest wages in the league and speant almost quarter of a million bringing players to the club over the summer So presumably 4th in the league will be acceptable, and 3rd will be beyond your wildest dreams.  Easilly within our reach this season. i would say that should be the minimum we should be aiming for every season, 3rd should be our aim every season but more so this season after seeing all the other teams, i cant think of one who is better then us, hence why i cant believe our current league position and constant changing of tactics - we seemed to keep a settle team get back on an even keel then when we finally look like turning the corner the tobola comes back out, what is our best X1 at the moment? 3 months into the season and we still dont know

2. Stop questioning every decision he makes, he's been our most succesfull manager for years and is better qualified than you or I to make these decisions. Depends on what you look at as success, no cup finals in 4 years and his greatest achievement to date has been winning one game in europe even ebbe managed two cup finals and two european wins and he was mince I look at top 4 finishes instead of battling relegation.  I look at respectability and the ability to compete with clubs of similar size.  I look at going to parkhead and Ibrox and not losing by five goals or more. but are we respectable this season? we have already lost to killie (humped big time) ICT and hamilton at home as well as united and hibs? the standard of the league has dropped dramatically over the passed few years but we are being told our squad is getting better - this doesnt compute! True we arnt losing by 5 goals anymore at these places but these teams dont have the world class players they did, larsson, de boer etc etc these were international class players now we are playing against much weaker players

3. Stop harping on about Queen of the fucking South.  It hapened.  Freak results like that hapen in every league, every cup competition, and every major tournament.  Us losing to QotS was no more of an upset than us beating Copenhagen 4-0, get over it. No it wasnt it was unnaceptable and the game was littered with unproffesionalism, it has to be one of the worst results in teh clubs history, this was not a one off, see queens park QotS were only about 10 league places below us at the time, not the worst reult in our history at all.  In fact I'd say losing by 7 goals in Glasgow is much worse. losing to players like larsson, maravcik, viduka cannot be comparied to losing against john stewart, neale mcfarlane and half our other rejects. again in the 7 nil games we were against a celtic full if class players

4. Get behind the fucking team. We do, we have faith in the players, the manager clearly doesnt and public critisises our best players for no good reason, maybe if the boss got behind the team we wouldnt be sitting mid table when with the current squad theres not much better teams in the league - a little faith in your own goes a long way I agree his PR skills are shite, but you're just looking for reasons to slaughter the guy now.  We the fans have a part to play in showing the world we're a united club, we do this by getting behind the players and the manager.  The uncertainty over Jimmys future was largely down to rumblings among the JMG mob, I'm guessing such speculation did little to help the team prepare for vital spl matches. we are united on a saturday i get behind the team, notice i said team.

Let's compare wage bills. Ebbe's and Calderwood's. No contest.

We have our respect back, something that was completely fucking pished away by a succession of managers, Skovdahl one of them.

Can we please move on from comparing fucking clowns with our current manager?

You may or may not agree with his tactics game by game but if you seriously want to compare the records of one fucking fumbling oaf with the current encumbent there is something seriously amiss with your thought processes.

Teams do not look forward to playing us. Calderwood has been central to reasserting this, if you cannot see that you have less sense than you will ever credit Calderwood with.

4. Get behind the fucking team. We do, we have faith in the players, the manager clearly doesnt and public critisises our best players for no good reason, maybe if the boss got behind the team we wouldnt be sitting mid table when with the current squad theres not much better teams in the league - a little faith in your own goes a long way I agree his PR skills are shite, but you're just looking for reasons to slaughter the guy now.  We the fans have a part to play in showing the world we're a united club, we do this by getting behind the players and the manager.  The uncertainty over Jimmys future was largely down to rumblings among the JMG mob, I'm guessing such speculation did little to help the team prepare for vital spl matches. we are united on a saturday i get behind the team, notice i said team.

Really? that's it. I'm finished being a Dons fan. I am a Dons fan because it takes my mind of harsh reality knowing that on Saturdays I can sit back and enjoy being a fan of Aberdeen. Now you are telling me that on Saturdays we are United?? WTF? Arab shite [ *]

[* by Arab shite, I mean crap from the city of Dundee that wears tango coloured shirts ... just incase ? ? ? gets offended]