Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

This is YOUR fault, Sone!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mourinho has in the past with Joe Cole.

And Mizer - to be honest with you, I don't know as I haven't seen the highlights. My point was that it doesn't matter where or who you are playing, in the heat of the moment you are going to be frustrated. If Jimmy had waddled down the touchline with his usual hands in pocket, occasional swear word routine, he would be slated for not being committed.

Personally I don't like Calderwood and am not a fan of his management 'style'. I just understand that we are all human and it was a natural reaction of someone that desperately wanted to win the game - which is the main thing I am concerned about when it comes to the manager of AFC!

I think Mourinho has in the past with Joe Cole.

And Mizer - to be honest with you, I don't know as I haven't seen the highlights. My point was that it doesn't matter where or who you are playing, in the heat of the moment you are going to be frustrated. If Jimmy had waddled down the touchline with his usual hands in pocket, occasional swear word routine, he would be slated for not being committed.

Personally I don't like Calderwood and am not a fan of his management 'style'. I just understand that we are all human and it was a natural reaction of someone that desperately wanted to win the game - which is the main thing I am concerned about when it comes to the manager of AFC!

I wasn't worried with the thing on the pitch as that does happen, its more of continuing it in the EE yesterday that I think is strange. Undoubtedly though the fat postie has made it sound as bad as he can to get the best story possible.

I wasnt worried

It doesn't matter if you're playing in the World Cup or 5's at Strikers - if you lose a goal in the last minute that changes the result of the game then it is natural to be raging.

I for one am actually happy that Calderwood was showing some passion for once. At least he felt the same way as the rest of us. Its these constant stupid fecking mistakes that are costing us, and sooner or later he is going to lose his job because of them. Aluko will be fine and needs to take the criticism as well as the praise.

:clap:

Guest fatshaft

He publicly slated the two experienced defenders who cost us goals againt Utd.

So let me get this straight, he defends players mid week, he's a cunt. Slaughters players after Saturday, he's a cunt.

He really is a cunt.

FYP