Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

This is YOUR fault, Sone!

He publicly slated the two experienced defenders who cost us goals againt Utd.

So let me get this straight, he defends players mid week, he's a cunt. Slaughters players after Saturday, he's a cunt.

He really is on a hiding to nothing.

Did he have a bust up on the pitch with any of the others, eh, no!

sign%20sweep%20under%20rug.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he have a bust up on the pitch with any of the others, eh, no!

sign%20sweep%20under%20rug.jpg

So you expected him to walk on to the pitch 15 minutes into the game to confront them? Obviously he would have calmed down a bit by Half time, whereas the final whistle went seconds after Fletchers goal on Saturday.

You really are an idiot aren't you?

So why not say "Thats is an internal club matter and I have no comment to make"

Instead he repeats something that angered Aluko on Saturday and is going to alienate him further today.

Lets hope Aluko is a big boy and can take this little bit of criticism with all the praise he's used to getting then.

So you expected him to walk on to the pitch 15 minutes into the game to confront them? Obviously he would have calmed down a bit by Half time, whereas the final whistle went seconds after Fletchers goal on Saturday.

You really are an idiot aren't you?

What did he do wrong for the first goal?  ???

Point out in my post where I said Aluko was at fault for the first goal.

And thanks for answering my question with that post.

You know I meant the equaliser, I was going to refer to my first post in this thread, but I'm too busy eating my lunch  :thumbsup:

Kerr and Aulko were the stand out players on Saturday (were you there?) with Aluko putting the ball in for both goals and the one left to chase the punted clearances in the second half. The only thing anyone who was at the game was saying is that he should have played the ball back to McDonald when he was kicked in the box. And as I said in my first first post, I cant see what he did wrong at the goal

That is why we are perplexed at the ferocity of what happened at full time.

Lets hope Aluko is a big boy and can take this little bit of criticism with all the praise he's used to getting then.

I'm sure he can take jusified criticism given in the correct manner. Lets hope he can get over the unproffesional way in which the criticism has been given out in this instance and can be the bigger man. Lets also hope that his confidence hasn't taken a knock because of it.

I wonder how Jimmy would react if Sone went out gave a spellbinding performance against Rangers on Saturday, as he comes off gives Jimmy the V's shouts "stick that up your arse, cuprinol" then goes to the press saying "That performance was inspite of my managers comments last week not because of them".

You know I meant the equaliser, I was going to refer to my first post in this thread, but I'm too busy eating my lunch  :thumbsup:

Kerr and Aulko were the stand out players on Saturday (were you there?) with Aluko putting the ball in for both goals and the one left to chase the punted clearances in the second half. The only thing anyone who was at the game was saying is that he should have played the ball back to McDonald when he was kicked in the box. And as I said in my first first post, I cant see what he did wrong at the goal

That is why we are perplexed at the ferocity of what happened at full time.

No I was not there, I play football on a Saturday. I haven't blamed him for the goal? I simply answered your question so I don't understand why your giving me a written commentary of how you think Aluko's games was on saturday?

I'm sure he can take jusified criticism given in the correct manner. Lets hope he can get over the unproffesional way in which the criticism has been given out in this instance and can be the bigger man. Lets also hope that his confidence hasn't taken a knock because of it.

I wonder how Jimmy would react if Sone went out gave a spellbinding performance against Rangers on Saturday, as he comes off gives Jimmy the V's shouts "stick that up your arse, cuprinol" then goes to the press saying "That performance was inspite of my managers comments last week not because of them".

Have you ever played football to a decent standard? it's easy to lose your head during/after a game.

Not saying i condone it, but it happens.

It's clear that Jimmy was raging about the dropped points and the manner in which it happened, as has been said. If I had been in his position I suspect I would have blown up at someone too. I also suspect that he was specifically annoyed at Sone for not taking the fall in the box. With the benefit of time he will have realised that he cannot state this publicly as it goes against the spirit of the rules so he has made up some horseshit about not tracking back.

It's clearly unfair that Sone has been singled out when he was one of the standouts in the game but its also perfectly understandable why JC blew his lid. We are all fucked off with the way it played out and I'm glad there is anger within the squad and management about it.

I completely understand that and that is not my point, what I find unnecessary are the comments in the press today.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

The event had been noted by press and fans alike, he could fill the void with his opinion or have it filled with the idle gossip of football forums (see our friends on afc chat  ::) )or the tabloid press.

I completely understand that and that is not my point, what I find unnecessary are the comments in the press today.

And if he says nothing it leaves it to the fans own imagination, where a minority on kkk-chat seemed to think it was a racist altercation.

Like i said, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Should have let Sone talk to the papers then, that would have filled the void without alienating him further. Something along the lines of "We were all upset at losing the the last minute goal - that was evident by the me and the gaffers reaction at the end"

So you really think JC would have came out of this better by refusing to talk about it?

Christ sake he defended a player the other day and got slaughtered.

Have you ever played football to a decent standard? it's easy to lose your head during/after a game.

Not saying i condone it, but it happens.

It doesn't matter if you're playing in the World Cup or 5's at Strikers - if you lose a goal in the last minute that changes the result of the game then it is natural to be raging.

I for one am actually happy that Calderwood was showing some passion for once. At least he felt the same way as the rest of us. Its these constant stupid fecking mistakes that are costing us, and sooner or later he is going to lose his job because of them. Aluko will be fine and needs to take the criticism as well as the praise.

It doesn't matter if you're playing in the World Cup or 5's at Strikers - if you lose a goal in the last minute that changes the result of the game then it is natural to be raging.

I for one am actually happy that Calderwood was showing some passion for once. At least he felt the same way as the rest of us. Its these constant stupid fecking mistakes that are costing us, and sooner or later he is going to lose his job because of them. Aluko will be fine and needs to take the criticism as well as the praise.

:clap:

100% agree mate, you should see me at Strikers on a monday playing 5's  ;)

+1

But, what did he do that was wrong?

BUT, WHAT DID SONE DO WRONG?

Correct me if i;m wrong, but didn't he lose the ball in the corner when he shopuld have held it up? Mis-controlled it and it went out for a goal kick?

Remember, Jimmy only saw the goal in real time, he may have thoguht Aluko was closer to the Hibs player than he was.

Correct me if i;m wrong, but didn't he lose the ball in the corner when he shopuld have held it up? Mis-controlled it and it went out for a goal kick?

Remember, Jimmy only saw the goal in real time, he may have thoguht Aluko was closer to the Hibs player than he was.

1. possibly, but then if that was the case bebo would have been eaten by JC at fulltime.

2. Indeed, that is possibly the case. However if you want to go down the route of blame games you could easily say that Seve should have cleared the ball from the thrown in, instead of sclaffing it into his own 6 yard box leading to the corner itself etc etc

1. possibly, but then if that was the case bebo would have been eaten by JC at fulltime.

2. Indeed, that is possibly the case. However if you want to go down the route of blame games you could easily say that Seve should have cleared the ball from the thrown in, instead of sclaffing it into his own 6 yard box leading to the corner itself etc etc

I wonder why some players are singled out for criticism in the papers, Considine comes to mind.  Lets not get into whether they deserve it or not, but why certain players and not others?

I'm trying to think of instances of Fergie or Wenger or Mourinho critcising players in the papers. Do they do it?

This was a gut reaction we are talking about not a well thought out plan which was executed with forethought and concern to act graciously and correct in all ways.

Maybe Aluko was closest to him, maybe he just had a rage about the missed chance and was focused on that. We don't know what the detail was and we don't know what was said and to who but we do know that Jimmy was raging, as we all were. When it gets to the point that the manager can't even blow his lid in a totally irrational manner without people suggesting he should be doing that differently then its getting a bit ridiculous.

This was a gut reaction we are talking about not a well thought out plan which was executed with forethought and concern to act graciously and correct in all ways.

Maybe Aluko was closest to him, maybe he just had a rage about the missed chance and was focused on that. We don't know what the detail was and we don't know what was said and to who but we do know that Jimmy was raging, as we all were. When it gets to the point that the manager can't even blow his lid in a totally irrational manner without people suggesting he should be doing that differently then its getting a bit ridiculous.

Ajja, you know the drill. JMG ffs  ::)

I wonder why some players are singled out for criticism in the papers, Considine comes to mind.  Lets not get into whether they deserve it or not, but why certain players and not others?

I'm trying to think of instances of Fergie or Wenger or Mourinho critcising players in the papers. Do they do it?

Seriously? Fergie has publicly alienated players FFS.