Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

United roll call

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby,

I`m seriously not enjoying it anymore.  Probably haven`t for about three years now.  Do it out of habit and that there`s hardly anything to do round here.  Don`t even like many of the guys and girls on the circuit either.   

But if you stop going to games then you can't tell us about your wacky antics!

GD

Well we managed to fall over the line last night in our 8-4 win against the ladies.  I just missed the bull for a 121 checkout following on from the near miss a fortnight ago when I was the wire away from a 133 finish.  One of these days I`ll register a big winning leg. 

Won my singles match which lasted nigh on 25 minutes through all the hilarity of my opponent Roz Krienke hitting a 140 (T17, T19, D16!) in her first throw at the board.  Both ended up on Mad House and after what felt like a 1000 darts I managed to give us a 4-2 lead.

Unbeliveable entertainment...NOT!

Quite embarrassing actually.

Take Care!

SeeBass

Hey we have the women coming to the pub tonight and they`re no pushovers.  Last four games have all been tight.  Two 6-6 draws and a 7-5 and 8-4 win to us.  Some of the darts played in matches like these is enough to make you quit!

Take Care!

SeeBass

I know the feeling dude, first 10 games top of the league 10 players every week my job as captain was easy now the defeats start coming the team loses heart and not showing up - gets you down. Last night i won my first leg with a 130 check - then lost the next two after having 10 darts at a double, easy job done hard :(

Take Care - And Keep heart :)