Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

United roll call

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was absolutely gutted at those first fifteen minutes of madness.  Thank God I wasn`t going to Inverness to watch that cack.  There`s actually a direct train leaves Berwick-upon-Tweed for the Highlands at 6:19am on a Saturday arriving in Jag country at 11:59am.  Problem is there`s no transport to Berwick-upon-Tweed until that 07:40am bus!  Do I think I`ll apply for a December 20th ticket?  Not on that showing I won`t!

I don`t goto home games because I just can`t afford it.  So I try to make as many away games as I possibly can.  Think I`ve done OK to date.  Couldn`t get a brief for Celtic and Ayr/Kilmarnock in the Cup were day nights to travel.  But I`ve seen the wins at Motherwell, Falkirk, St.Mirren and the draw at Tynecastle not to mention the weekend`s derby.

I spent around £75-85 which for a guy on DLA and Incapacity Benefit is a lot of saving up to do.  At times I would just like a little more value for money.  Yes we won three of the five games I`ve went to this season but we`ve hardly set the heather on fire in any of these encounters have we?

SeeBass 

I was absolutely gutted at those first fifteen minutes of madness.  Thank God I wasn`t going to Inverness to watch that cack.  There`s actually a direct train leaves Berwick-upon-Tweed for the Highlands at 6:19am on a Saturday arriving in Jag country at 11:59am.  Problem is there`s no transport to Berwick-upon-Tweed until that 07:40am bus!  Do I think I`ll apply for a December 20th ticket?  Not on that showing I won`t!

I don`t goto home games because I just can`t afford it.  So I try to make as many away games as I possibly can.  Think I`ve done OK to date.  Couldn`t get a brief for Celtic and Ayr/Kilmarnock in the Cup were day nights to travel.  But I`ve seen the wins at Motherwell, Falkirk, St.Mirren and the draw at Tynecastle not to mention the weekend`s derby.

I spent around £75-85 which for a guy on DLA and Incapacity Benefit is a lot of saving up to do.  At times I would just like a little more value for money.  Yes we won three of the five games I`ve went to this season but we`ve hardly set the heather on fire in any of these encounters have we?

SeeBass 

Give us a brake, we're all tyred of your stories.

SeeBass 

Should have got yourself a railcard, could have saved 30% on rail fares.

Sorry it`s the author in me! 

I do have a right to freedom of speech yeah?  I`m just as annoyed at the way things went on Saturday just as much as any of the other 4000+ who travelled to watch were too.   

Keep on writing min, I like hearing about the adventures of SeeBass.

II spent around £75-85 which for a guy on DLA and Incapacity Benefit is a lot of saving up to do.  At times I would just like a little more value for money.  Yes we won three of the five games I`ve went to this season but we`ve hardly set the heather on fire in any of these encounters have we?

SeeBass 

On DLA and paying full whack for fares?

Tenementfunster,

Being epileptic I didn`t realise I was entitled to a free bus pass til a couple of years ago.  Should really follow up the railcard thing.  Only really started using the train again about 2004 as I got back into going to games more often.   

My darts team last season were going to get me a T-Shirt which read;

"Kick His Ass SeeBass."

My win/loss ratio since I became captain four years ago has slumped considerably (Only 2/6 in singles this season.)  Recently lost the plot on a couple of ocassions due to the fact people who said they were going to play for me haven`t showed.  I hate ruining other people`s night and after six long campaign`s I`m giving it up at the end of the current fixture list.  Got to stop letting folk treat me like a mug.  I deserve better. 

Why have I mentioned this I really don`t know? Oh yeah the adventures of one Mr SeeBas.   

My darts team last season were going to get me a T-Shirt which read;

"Kick His Ass SeeBass."

My win/loss ratio since I became captain four years ago has slumped considerably (Only 2/6 in singles this season.)  Recently lost the plot on a couple of ocassions due to the fact people who said they were going to play for me haven`t showed.  I hate ruining other people`s night and after six long campaign`s I`m giving it up at the end of the current fixture list.  Got to stop letting folk treat me like a mug.  I deserve better. 

Why have I mentioned this I really don`t know? Oh yeah the adventures of one Mr SeeBas.     

Quality darts... or not, as the case may be.

You still going to play, just not be the captain anymore?