Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

United roll call

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we`ll take a lot down even though it`s pay at the gate as I don`t want to turn up to not get in or miss part of the action?  My brother Craig`s just started University at Dundee in September and lives across the road from Tannadice so I`m killing two birds with one stone and using the game as an excuse to come and see him for the first time in two months.  He`s also coming to the match even though has no interest in the sport of football.

SeeBass

Do you think we`ll take a lot down even though it`s pay at the gate as I don`t want to turn up to not get in or miss part of the action?  My brother Craig`s just started University at Dundee in September and lives across the road from Tannadice so I`m killing two birds with one stone and using the game as an excuse to come and see him for the first time in two months.  He`s also coming to the match even though has no interest in the sport of football.

SeeBass

You'll get in no problem, finding a seat might be a problem. I might just take one with me for convenience.

...oh, and for the purposes of statistics, I'll take the niner slot  :thumbsup:

I`m definitely coming even though I can`t afford it.  Have to leave Duns at twenty to eight Saturday morning just so I can arrive in Dundee for quarter to twelve.  Won`t get home til just gone nine in the evening.  Got my ticket for Easter Road next week too.

SeeBass

Bus leaves Duns at 7:40am and gets into Berwick-upon-Tweed at 8:15am.  Will go for an English breakfast in a cafe near to the station before my direct train to Dundee leaves at 9:29am arriving in the city of Discovery at 11:44am.  Train going back is at 17:29 where I change at Edinburgh Waverley for the 19:00 to Berwick-upon-Tweed getting in around 19:42 before the bus goes to Duns around 20.20 and gets in about 21.00.