🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Whatever happened to....

CtS

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

So the mods thought they'd act similarly and vanish it from the forum?

Well that was kind of the reason why I never locked or moved it myself because I'm not big on locking threads or deleting posts unless they're way OTT but to be fair that thread had descended into ridiculous bickering and to be honest I can see why it was moved. I can't remember off the top of my head who moved it but whoever it was I'll leave it for them to own up and explain their reason if they so wish.

Well that was kind of the reason why I never locked or moved it myself because I'm not big on locking threads or deleting posts unless they're way OTT but to be fair that thread had descended into ridiculous bickering and to be honest I can see why it was moved. I can't remember off the top of my head who moved it but whoever it was I'll leave it for them to own up and explain their reason if they so wish.

I'm not really bothered mate, i'd meant to put a wee winky smiley to indicate that.

Leave people to bicker in a thread, unless it's getting offensive what's the problem? Was someone not happy that the most popular thread on here was actually about the demise of a 'rival' site? That's the way it looks without.

Anyway have to say enjoying DT so far, refreshing.