Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Whatever happened to....

CtS

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave people to bicker in a thread, unless it's getting offensive what's the problem? Was someone not happy that the most popular thread on here was actually about the demise of a 'rival' site? That's the way it looks without.

Anyway have to say enjoying DT so far, refreshing.

Firstly, no. And secondly, no.

mmm don't like the sound of that but we'll see..........

I'm not agreeing with it, but we've had a number of threads related to said topic before that have just descended into a slagging fest, it's not nice and not pretty. There is no point in it. I assume the mods did it to try and stop that from happening ???  :-\

• 3 months later...

TF might be in jail following his altercation with police and stewards at the semi final? Not sure if he's posted since?  :o

I hadn't posted for quite some time prior too. The stewarding and policing in our area were astonishingly fucking retarded.

Apathy? Probably not, more fucking raging with the manner the people "running" our club managed to find YET ANOTHER way to fuck it up even more and really weary of the utter stupidity that permeates our support and the inevitability of the debates even here.

Next season, there's always next season . . . . .

Where the fuck has everyone gone?

OK, Donstalk's seen better days, but where's TF, Padre, fatjim, hebrew, ajja and all the other bawbags that used to be regulars?

I need one more fucking hit.

I just haven't posted for a while - I have nothing to say on the football forum as I have only been to one game this season so I reckon my opinion is pretty irrelevant

I will try harder to post so you know I am still alive Christian  ;)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...