Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good signing, and yet again afc pull one out the bag toward the close of the transfer window.

A player with lots of natural talent but still got a lot to prove.  Hopefully folk remember he is still only 19 and that in many games last season he didn't show the ability that he undoubtedly has and really showed in the european games. 

What a left side we could have over the next few years

Good time for him to sign with the international break coming up and very few of our players involved. Gives him time to get used to the team and JC's tactics before our next game.

not sure tbh

We were beginning to build a wee bit of momentum.  You'd think they might have a friendly arranged at some point in the next 2 weeks

ROCK ON!!

This is slowly shaping up to be an impressive team we've got. Mulgrew has impressed me with his performances so far. Kerr seems to be quite handy. And now when I read that Sone had returned, I actually punched the air in jubilation! This is the quality of player we should ALWAYS be looking at. To sign a CURRENT England youth international for three years is a major coup, especially since we know what he is capable of.

His goal against Bayern was proof enough to me that he is the best striker we have by a country mile.