Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What if....

If we lose 0-2 and Hearts draw we are tied on points and goal difference - what happens?

I notice in Spain that it is not goal difference that decides but head to head - we are 2-1-1 with Hearts if it means anything.

We go into Europe on goals scored  :D

If we lose 0-2 and Hearts draw we are tied on points and goal difference - what happens?

I notice in Spain that it is not goal difference that decides but head to head - we are 2-1-1 with Hearts if it means anything.

To be honest, I genuinely believe this is not beyond the realms of possibility on Sunday.

Guest At The Border Guy

We'd be third.  Hearts would need to draw 7-7 before they overtook us on the same points total.  :D

As long as it's not 1955/56 all over again

FFS you really are an old bugger ;)

As long as it's not 1955/56 all over again

FFS you really are an old bugger ;)

I wasn'r around in the fifties.............but I'm still angered that the sfa f*cked us over after we won the league and ebtered hibs for the European Cup. B*ST*RDS!