Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Magic Moments

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am looking forward to reading your thoughts and memories from said trip to Munich, SeeBass. :thumbsup:

I think Copenhagen will be the number 1 choice. Not sure what the other will be though...

My Number 1 moment was when Archie Knox called me a sheep shagging bastard.  Doesn't get much better than that, does it?

Tyrant, I never went to Munich as such!  Just the Valentine`s Day date at Pittodrie but as well as seing my one true love hold the mighty Germans to a thrilling 2-2 draw it was also the same day my first book was published hence the extra special twist to the evening because I celebrated the great achievement on my own doing the thing I most like to do in all of the world!

I think Copenhagen will be the number 1 choice. Not sure what the other will be though...

My Number 1 moment was when Archie Knox called me a sheep shagging bastard.  Doesn't get much better than that, does it?

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :thumbsup:

The highlight of his career i'm led to believe ;)