Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just when im exercising in general - so each top would probably get worn and washed twice a week! The best one for durabilty would probably be the gothenberg remake one - gets worn twice a week and theres not a thread out of place yet! How olds that top now about 5 years maybe?

I think your legendary moobs have maybe taken their toll on your apparel.

;)

Must admit that's probably the best away strip we've had since the white Abtrust one fae about 15 years ago. I like it! It's clean, sharp and not cluttered with any shite fancy bits anywhere.

I might even be persuaded to buy my first Dons top since the black&gold Atlantic Telecom one

Wasn't going to be buying a kit this year, actually would have been 2.. one for me and one for the loon.. but this bland, unimaginative abortion pretty much seals the deal.

I'll keep my 200 bucks and use it to buy him a Redwings jersey.

222222.jpg

The defeat to QotS.. sorry, the surrender to QotS determined how much money AFC would get from me this season.. and that's fuck all.

If they show some ambition next season I might buy a kit the season after... but based on their signings so far they'll be getting no cash out of me then either.

Whole club can bleed to death as far as I'm concerned.  Perfectly happy to see it happen.

• 2 weeks later...

i've seen the new kit in the club shop at pittodrie and it's the badge that worries me, its like its made of some shitty felt material and looks like it will peel off in no time.

It worries you?

Really?

I can tell you now that it won't peel off.  Even if your worst nightmare does happen and it does peel off, guess what, they'll replace it.  :P

i've seen the new kit in the club shop at pittodrie and it's the badge that worries me, its like its made of some shitty felt material and looks like it will peel off in no time.

Aye noticed that yesterday. Think it will be far less harsh on the nipple though. Some tops are a nightmare for that!

I was worried about that. Embroidered badges are the way forward. Sticky plasticky felty pish I would rather not have, most plasticky iron on shite on the strips have came off eventually.