Skip to content

New strip incoming

New kit coming tmrw by the looks of things. Wise to get it out before the final, although an expensive week for anyone looking to get it or who will have a 10yo jumping up and down with excitement.

IMG_9043.png

  • Replies 234
  • Views 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This was a beauty, arguably one of the best we've ever had:

  • Shinnie regretting his life choices after seeing ICT’s new sponsor: 

  • For less than the cost of two strips, I can lie down on the train tracks before they enter the city.

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Is it just me being a fat bastard or are the sizes of the new tops being a bit scrimpy and only for skinny bastards.
XL is really more like a fkn medium for a skinny bastard with a six-pack if you ask me (cunts)
Raging 🤬

It's a No from the Brochred jury. Don't see why we should have a pink shirt (very dubious connection with the castle). Our shirt is red, our second strip is white and if we needed to have a third it could be black/gold

  • Author
3 hours ago, Blow.Up.Sheep said:

Is it just me being a fat bastard or are the sizes of the new tops being a bit scrimpy and only for skinny bastards.
XL is really more like a fkn medium for a skinny bastard with a six-pack if you ask me (cunts)
Raging 🤬

Not just you. Macron sizing is ridiculous and easily two sizes out from everyone else.

Plus, my daughter gets a Queen of the South kit now and again as she was born in Dumfries (don’t worry, she’s a red through and through) and the material used for their away kit this season is 100 times better than ours, even though they’ve also Macron. Sizing is still bollocks enough.

2 minutes ago, wee toon red said:

Not just you. Macron sizing is ridiculous and easily two sizes out from everyone else.

Plus, my daughter gets a Queen of the South kit now and again as she was born in Dumfries (don’t worry, she’s a red through and through) and the material used for their away kit this season is 100 times better than ours, even though they’ve also Macron. Sizing is still bollocks enough.

Dinna feel quite so bad now as here was me thinking I was a real fat bastard (well even a fatter bastard than I always have been)
it's pesh tho when you live overseas and order the fkn thing online and when it turns up it is just aboot the right size to fit ma 15 year old daughter.
Fkn bollox

  • Author
Just now, Blow.Up.Sheep said:

Dinna feel quite so bad now as here was me thinking I was a real fat bastard (well even a fatter bastard than I always have been)
it's pesh tho when you live overseas and order the fkn thing online and when it turns up it is just aboot the right size to fit ma 15 year old daughter.
Fkn bollox

You’re far from alone. It’d also be ok if the whole strip was “shrunken” by the same proportions but when you size up, the length gets too long compared to what you need for the width. Maybe they think they’re making kits for basketball players or lampposts.

6 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

The price you pay for a successful indoctrination.

To be fair her reasoning of “I can wear it to school next week when we beat Hibs” did have me looking up how long it takes to be delivered.

2 hours ago, Jute said:

To be fair her reasoning of “I can wear it to school next week when we beat Hibs” did have me looking up how long it takes to be delivered.

Smart girl, played you like a fiddle🤣

I'm actually in Glasgow the whole week, in the run up to the Semi, but have to come back up to Aberdeen on the Saturday for something, which means I won't manage.

I would have been alright if a 12:30pm kick off.

Sods law.

12 hours ago, wee toon red said:

I don't mind the pink top too much but I don't see the point of it - if we play a team who don't wear red, we can wear our red top. If we play a team in red, we wear our white top. If we play a team in red and white... we won't be allowed to wear pink. I know it's really just a money-making effort but I'd prefer the club to at least pretend there's a practical reason for it 🤣

Nobody in Scottish football is quick enough to make red and white kit clash with pink apart from Olusanya and he plays for us.
I have tested this with the 2026 Dulux chart ( assuming Flow colour Taupe Pink 10YR 50/101 as oor kit .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.