Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

DC interview and q+a

15 hours ago, Jute said:

Thinking about it. Question about relationship with Atlanta how holding a player like Hernandez benefits Aberdeen. 

Genuinely, I’d love to see someone ask that question. Along with whatever our signing strategy (or lack of) appears to be. Doesn’t seem to have a direction to it.

I think canceling or rescheduling is for the best. As much as many want answers about many things, this would be a damaging meeting for mcinnes. And damaging for cormack where he’d have to either ignore questions or be very defensive, plus be careful not to say things that upset mcinnes at a crucial stage of the season. We’re right in the middle of a euro qualification fight, that should be the main focus.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jute said:

Not cancelled now just postponed.

Cynic in me suspects it’s postponed until we win a few games.

This isn’t the time for this type of thing. The team is shit right now and all that will result is challenging questions directed towards both mcinnes and cormack, animosity, argument etc., when finishing the league as best possible should be the only focus. No change in leadership will happen until the summer, if at all. There’s no clearing the air right now, DM has a few games to save his job but cormack won’t say that. Even the Hernandez signing is questionable but that can get clarity later, doesn’t need to be now. What are the benefits to having this meeting now???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LA-Don said:

This isn’t the time for this type of thing. The team is shit right now and all that will result is challenging questions directed towards both mcinnes and cormack, animosity, argument etc., when finishing the league as best possible should be the only focus. No change in leadership will happen until the summer, if at all. There’s no clearing the air right now, DM has a few games to save his job but cormack won’t say that. Even the Hernandez signing is questionable but that can get clarity later, doesn’t need to be now. What are the benefits to having this meeting now???

I think they could still have held it but made it clear that the questions were only to be on the club’s financial position. To announce they were doing it then to withdraw it then change it from cancelled to postponed just makes the leadership of the club look weak and indecisive.