Author Topic: Scott McKenna  (Read 25166 times)

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -135
Re: Scott McKenna
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2019, 12:42:02 PM »
mckenna at airport
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
  • Rating: 204
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2019, 12:57:43 PM »
mckenna at airport

Flight must be delayed  ;)
Steve warm his seat up

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2019, 12:59:01 PM »
technically he can play tmw and still sign ?
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Online RicoS321

• Captain
  • Rating: 76
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2019, 01:51:37 PM »
technically he can play tmw and still sign ?

Is it not a 5pm deadline? I assumed he couldn't sign (for an English club anyway). However, being in Croatia doesn't mean he can't come home - or fly to England - tomorrow. Hopefully we get the loanee across there later today or first thing tomorrow if he signs.

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2019, 01:55:46 PM »
Is it not a 5pm deadline? I assumed he couldn't sign (for an English club anyway). However, being in Croatia doesn't mean he can't come home - or fly to England - tomorrow. Hopefully we get the loanee across there later today or first thing tomorrow if he signs.

As Rico says, the deadline is 5pm tomorrow so I would say the answer to the question as to whether he can play or not, surely is No, but hey, what do I know :dunno:
Steve warm his seat up

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 14
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2019, 02:03:07 PM »
2 Players got off the flight, bags taken off, so 2 not travelling, apparently McKenna is neither of them, but doesn't sound very healthy, the flight has been, or still is, delayed.

Could very well be May, some suggesting it might even be a late Bid for Big Sammy. Regardless, we could be doing without all of this, such an important game coming up.  :'(

It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2019, 02:07:52 PM »
or it might be just 2 passengers
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

• Star Striker
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2019, 02:23:29 PM »
Time will tell, but consensus was that they were both Players. I am not there, only going on the information of someone that was there.
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline Obanred

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2019, 02:27:20 PM »
Guy sitting across the desk from me is mates with Stevie May.

He has text him asking whats going on, see if he gets a reply.
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you’d step over your own mother just to get one!

Offline Obanred

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2019, 04:40:09 PM »
Never got a reply, so he is either on plane with phone switched off or at McDairmid Pk for medical ??

A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you’d step over your own mother just to get one!

Online RicoS321

• Captain
  • Rating: 76
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2019, 05:10:36 PM »
This thread is getting good. I think we should have deployed a DT rep down at Dyce for the day.

Could you imagine this was a Tim or a Hun or down South? There'd be a reporter there checking for the team getting on the plane.

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 37
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2019, 05:46:44 PM »
Sky Sports saying that Forest have bid £7million

Isn't there something about transfer windows where if terms have been agreed for a transfer but paperwork hasn't quite been concluded that so long as the relevant FA's have been notified that the transfer is going through you can continue the process for a short time (hours not days) beyond the time that the window has closed?

• Star Striker
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2019, 05:55:28 PM »
Never got a reply, so he is either on plane with phone switched off or at McDairmid Pk for medical ??

I think McInnes having done the press conference now, means it was bollocks, or as Ayrshire-Don says, it could have been supporters, he didn't mention anything about Players.

EDIT - Just seen this from BBC.

Despite being expected to fly out with the team, Aberdeen chief executive Duncan Fraser and director of football operations Steven Gunn failed to travel.

Don't they normally deal with transfer's? Could be trying to work out a way to get Vyner in on time?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 05:58:23 PM by KennyFuckinPowers »

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2019, 06:51:40 PM »
Sky Sports saying that Forest have bid £7million

Isn't there something about transfer windows where if terms have been agreed for a transfer but paperwork hasn't quite been concluded that so long as the relevant FA's have been notified that the transfer is going through you can continue the process for a short time (hours not days) beyond the time that the window has closed?

In the case of England tomorrow provided it is notified by 5pm you then have until 7pm to submit completed paperwork ( only heard this earlier today).
Steve warm his seat up

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2019, 06:53:11 PM »
I think McInnes having done the press conference now, means it was bollocks, or as Ayrshire-Don says, it could have been supporters, he didn't mention anything about Players.

EDIT - Just seen this from BBC.

Despite being expected to fly out with the team, Aberdeen chief executive Duncan Fraser and director of football operations Steven Gunn failed to travel.

Don't they normally deal with transfer's? Could be trying to work out a way to get Vyner in on time?

Not wishing to be overly negative but it could also be to deal with offers received and transfers out
Steve warm his seat up

Offline Elgindon

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 25
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2019, 06:56:54 PM »

Much as I like McKenna,If forest have bid £7m,I would bite your hand off.timing couldnt be worse like,but...

• Star Striker
« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2019, 07:20:21 PM »
Think we'd be mental to reject it, he clearly wants out now and 7 Million is not to be sniffed at, and hopefully some sort of percentage added for his next transfer?

Al, I think you are probably more correct leaning on the transfer out side of it, especially given the timing of Forest's alleged bid, makes sense, they definitely got off the Plane, it was delayed due to it. Might be a bit of both actually, Vyner in, McKenna out. He'd need to be signed by 11pm tonight to be eligible for next weeks return fixture I think.

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 37
« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2019, 07:54:18 PM »
Strange Sky have ditched the banner about the alleged Forest bid. Have they fucked up?

Offline A llad insane

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 10
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2019, 08:03:15 PM »
Much as I like McKenna,If forest have bid £7m,I would bite your hand off.timing couldnt be worse like,but...

This  ^^^.

Offline A llad insane

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 10
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2019, 08:08:28 PM »
Forest signed a defender from Arsenal today, be surprised if they are after another.