Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

There's only one BARRY FERGUSON

Guest RedRichard

Guest RedRichard

not a thread you see everyday on donstalk.

hopefully the huns hold on, then celtic can beat hearts next week, we can beat killie next week, then a draw at tynecastle would do.

Guest lenny

Aye, but on today's performance, I don't even fancy us getting a win against Killie. The defence need to get themselves more organised, very frustrating given how good they've been all season.

Good to see a 4-4-2 back in use, but ditch Brewster, he just hasn't got the legs any more. Get Lovell on from the start.

Guest RedRichard

to be honest, we would have been humiliated in the CL, and we probably will be in the Uefa, if we make it.

IF we make it i bloody well hope we get some funds to improve the squad in  the summer in the hope of making the group stage.

For Jimmy's first full season he was allowed to make some quality signings for cash in the mould of Nicholson and Lovell aswell as a couple of quality free transfer signings in Severin and Smith - all in the aim of us getting in the top six.  Surely now that we are looking to reach that next level of playing in Europe each season he should be allowed a few more quality signings through the door.

Guest dunbar end

Hmmm...you seem to be forgetting that you've still to play Celtic too...And also that yer shite.

sellic  will win the title today and have nowt too play for next week,i expect too get 3 points at the tattie bowl.

talking of shite how did you get on against a 9 man hubz under 18 team ;)

sellic  will win the title today and have nowt too play for next week,i expect too get 3 points at the tattie bowl.

And on that logic - we play Killie, Rangers and Celtic all when they have nothing to play for...

and a good chance Hearts won't have anything to play for when we go to Tynecastle  ;D

Guest dunbar end

And on that logic - we play Killie, Rangers and Celtic all when they have nothing to play for...

and a good chance Hearts won't have anything to play for when we go to Tynecastle  ;D

hearts and rangers will burst you,we also have to play sellic and killie 8)

Learn to use quote tags, dude - you're making me out to sound like an eedgit.

Anyway, I think we'll just do our talking on match days.  As much as we currently seem to be in self destruct mode, Special Brew will be off to Livi next week and we can start our last gasp Champions League push with Lee Miller leading the line ::)

Guest swaddon

only four points between us, with you to play both the old firm and come too tynecastle.

better get my passport out again ;)

Why, are you going on holiday?

Guest dunbar end

only four points between us, with you to play both the old firm and come too tynecastle.

aye,euefa cup as usual.being a jambo you dont half rattle up the airmiles likesy

aye,euefa cup as usual.being a jambo you dont half rattle up the airmiles likesy

What the f*ck is that? :o

We'll be in the UEFA cup :D