Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ange Postecoglou

SeeBass

Don't know why but I quite like Big Ange.  Love the way in this interview when Paul Slane is talking about nearly coming off the bench for Celtic against Benfica in Champions League Ange tries to tell him not to devalue the achievement of just reaching that potential moment or word to that effect.

8 hours ago, manc_don said:

Aussies having a complete wankfest over him doing well in Scotland. Undoubtedly a good manager, but don’t think I’d ever stretch liking him.

Given how you must be getting a very AP focused tim wank fest shoved down your throat that's understandable.

I get he's the manager of a team that regularly humps us but I'm talking about the guy himself.  I usually find his assessments of games pretty fair.  Don't think I've ever heard him whine about referees either and there just doesn't seem to be any bullshit about him.  For a manager of one of the ugly sisters you have to admit that's a bit rare. You would have a pint with him, put it that way. 

Edited by tlg1903
  • Like 1