Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Consi saints vs Dons

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Wrong thread mate.

Given the fact you've also posted it where it should be I've removed it from here

I ok mate,  People just don't take notice & to many bend over to be royally fucked by torys' energy mafia's etc! Jesus it's enough to send ye potty! 

It's a petition to get ofgem to stop these insane energy hikes!

And I bet no one even bothers to sign it 🤬

2 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I ok mate,  People just don't take notice & to many bend over to be royally fucked by torys' energy mafia's etc! Jesus it's enough to send ye potty! 

If you post a petition for Goodwin to sign another left footed defender and to always play McCrorie in midfield, I'll sign it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

No offence DOC but I have already told you how this is not going anywhere with OFGEN.

If you sign up ro a variable rate and the rate is changed then  noi breach  of contract. 

The clue is in the word VARIABLE 

14 hours ago, Panda said:

If you post a petition for Goodwin to sign another left footed defender and to always play McCrorie in midfield, I'll sign it.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/goodwin-to-sign-another-left-footed-defender-and-to-always-play-mccrorie-in-midfield?source=rawlink&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=rawlink&share=cbe8d348-5a9f-4f12-9a8f-b8c7aff03863

• Haha 1

I think one thing that I picked up from this game, was that Consi has lost another yard of pace and it was probably the right reason to let him go. He was very lucky to stay on the pitch but I get that he was probably quite emotional and wanted to prove a point. Obviously wish him every success in the non dons games, but I'd hope he doesn't need to resort to that sort of tackling in future fixtures.

1 hour ago, manc_don said:

I think one thing that I picked up from this game, was that Consi has lost another yard of pace and it was probably the right reason to let him go. He was very lucky to stay on the pitch but I get that he was probably quite emotional and wanted to prove a point. Obviously wish him every success in the non dons games, but I'd hope he doesn't need to resort to that sort of tackling in future fixtures.

Not convinced. He was fine against us. Guys of his length of service in the SPFL know the refs well enough to walk the tight rope. After he pulled down our player on the break he ran right over and started shouting at the ref for a previous infringement and the ref bottled the yellow card, it was good experienced play. I think he'll do fine for them this season. He'd have already started half our games this season and likely have done better than McRorie, or at worst ensured McRorie stayed in midfield. It's not looking likely we're getting another left sided defender in, so Considine would have been perfect and would probably have played half a dozen games or so by Christmas. If Scales isn't available to sign for next season then we're back to square one with looking for a left sided defender (and a left back), with no real cover (mainly because McKenzie seems to be injured all the time). With Coulson back, it's of little concern just now though. If there are more injuries in that area of the park, we'll see if the risk was worth taking. If McKenzie can stay fit, then he has to be the guy that covers both left sided positions (not at once).

On 23/08/2022 at 20:19, BigAl said:

No offence DOC but I have already told you how this is not going anywhere with OFGEN.

If you sign up ro a variable rate and the rate is changed then  noi breach  of contract. 

The clue is in the word VARIABLE 

I'll ask one last time!! Remove my fucking account from this shite afc board!! Something as important as millions of us being forced into extreme poverty suicide & death due to these abhorrent & inhumane energy rises and you move my link coz it wasn't in the correct place fuck me!! Again Remove my acc as this is also a graveyard forum! 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I'll ask one last time!! Remove my fucking account from this shite afc board!! Something as important as millions of us being forced into extreme poverty suicide & death due to these abhorrent & inhumane energy rises and you move my link coz it wasn't in the correct place fuck me!! Again Remove my acc as this is also a graveyard forum! 

He didn't remove your link, he put it in the thread with the rest of the pertinent posts. I thought it was quite helpful. Can you not delete your own account? I haven't tried, but I'm assuming it's possible.

2 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Have a Crunchie min.  It's Friday.

Roller Coaster Splash GIF by Aardman Animations

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

He didn't remove your link, he put it in the thread with the rest of the pertinent posts. I thought it was quite helpful. Can you not delete your own account? I haven't tried, but I'm assuming it's possible.

Due to the importance of the link wich I explained to a poster who asked then I find it petty to move it! Jobsworth gimps! If you cannot see the seriousness of this disgusting unaffordable energy hike then yous r either unionist cunts or evil!  when all all other euro countries energy bills are going up a smidgen like 8-25% ours is rocketing 250% !! Stick yer heed in the sand if it helps! 

And no there doesn't seem to be an option to delete your own acc.

15 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Due to the importance of the link wich I explained to a poster who asked then I find it petty to move it! Jobsworth gimps! If you cannot see the seriousness of this disgusting unaffordable energy hike then yous r either unionist cunts or evil!  when all all other euro countries energy bills are going up a smidgen like 8-25% ours is rocketing 250% !! Stick yer heed in the sand if it helps! 

And no there doesn't seem to be an option to delete your own acc.

Here's an idea.  You could just not post, your account isn't going to take on a life of it's own if you don't log in and post something. 

No one said your issue was unimportant but this is a fitba forum after all, nobody comes on here wanting to be lectured about how they should be revolting against the energy companies.  Maybe you should try getting your message across on another platform dude?

Edited by wokinginashearerwonderland

2 hours ago, wokinginashearerwonderland said:

No one said your issue was unimportant but this is a fitba forum after all, nobody comes on here wanting to be lectured about how they should be revolting against the energy companies.  Maybe you should try getting your message across on another platform dude?

I have gotten it out on other platforms and fitba forums but not on here. On twitter there is enough anyway 100s of thousands of folk are going to refuse to pay these unnatural & monstrous energy hikes. I hope some on here have a spine and also refuse to pay  wether they can afford the insane hikes or not.