Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Semi Final Details (North Stand, tickets on sale 29th)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather be near the ground than having to leave from the middle of town. It also mean less drinking time, as I want to be in a pub for opening and run out at 12 and still be in my seat for kick off. If you go to the CP you will have to leave at 11.30.

I know of a place near Hampden that was "open" at 9am on the day of the Italy game, but enquiries will have to be made.....

Leave it with me.  :thumbsup:

Have a bad thought that the early trains down to glasgow might also be "dry" trains  :(

Coming back from Ibrox, they were "dry" trains, but I walked on with a litre on Vodka, even got searched by the police and they did nothing?

I was so confused I didn't drink anything until Dundee.

Appreciate the sentiment here completely. But I really think the problem is Hampden, not the kick off time. If it was at Tynecastle (for talks sake) at 12.30, I really don't think there'd be much wrong with that.

Nae offence meant BB but selfish thought it may be kick off at that time at Tinkcastle sure as hell would be an issue to me

So a game between Aberdeen and QotS in 52,000 seater (correct me if that's wrong) isn't going to look stupid even if it was at 3pm? We're not going to take 25,000 for a semi final.. .especially as me and Funster are on holiday at that time (i should add, not together).  ;)

BB and Funster in homsexuality shocker