Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Pre-match pubs for home games

Broadhill for most of us. But it is an undoubted shitehole and I've kinda lost my enthusiasm for ir after getting  chucked oot (thanks sheep_shagger! ;)).

Prefer the Bobbin tbh as the Pitt is just rammed pre-match and may well change to there pre-match now my mobility is improved to the point I don't need Padre to push my chair!

Broadhill for most of us. But it is an undoubted shitehole and I've kinda lost my enthusiasm for ir after getting  chucked oot (thanks sheep_shagger! ;)).

Prefer the Bobbin tbh as the Pitt is just rammed pre-match and may well change to there pre-match now my mobility is improved to the point I don't need Padre to push my chair!

Anytime!! Broadhill is just handy for when the train gets in and go straight to the ground but it is a bit shite so i'd be up for a change in scenery.

Is it any good there at night?

Seems busy before when I've been going to Snafu - but ye cannae really see in too easy - and i usually avoid places with rope barriers.

What sort of music is it?

You winna like it, its banging Dutch techno.  Load of pish.

If it's housemusic, I dinnae mind house, actually quite like most of it - just cannae stand R'n'B  or Emo pish :hammer:

Only reason to go there is if there is a Q for snafu and its raining...

I was house(ish) music when we were last in there (before silicone soul at xmas time) but the DJ was a total fud... In fact I think the tunes might have been from a CD ;D

Always liked he Bobbin for a pint before games.. food was good too :)