Jump to content

Jonny Hayes


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Nellie The Don said:

And then either putting his cross in the stand or hitting the first defender. 

Let's not have some revisionism here and make out Hayes' crossing was always on point.

I'd say Hayes & super Joe's abilities were very similar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Panda said:

Let's not have some revisionism here and make out Hayes' crossing was always on point.

I'd say Hayes & super Joe's abilities were very similar.

Hayes was extremely good at getting his foot round the ball when running at full pace at the line. I'd put Joe Miller in the Jamie Smith category. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Hayes was extremely good at getting his foot round the ball when running at full pace at the line. I'd put Joe Miller in the Jamie Smith category. 

Never rated Joe miller at all. Jamie smith was far better in my eyes. I’d say Joe has more similarities to oor shayden!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

Never rated Joe miller at all. Jamie smith was far better in my eyes. I’d say Joe has more similarities to oor shayden!

Will Shayden ever win three tennents sixes like Joe Miller did?

The true test of a man's skills was in that tournament.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Panda said:

Will Shayden ever win three tennents sixes like Joe Miller did?

The true test of a man's skills was in that tournament.

I loved the sixes, particularly with our weather I wish we’d bring it back. Great way to play some of your experiences pros, squad players, and give youth a run. Players like Morris, and Richardson, as well as a back up keeper, would get a little pressure free play time! why not add something like this, it’s entertaining? We play too many games as it is, 16 team top league, play each other twice, and add the tenants sixes in January!

Edited by OrlandoDon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...