Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - huns - Wed

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 mins in, Cosgrove fouling everything in sight. I'd have booked him already, and could even have seen red within 2 mins. FFS.

16 mins in, Logan booked for a clown tackle. Another foul by Cosgrove, no clue why he hasn't been booked yet. Wonder if Craig Levein is coaching us tonight???

taylor was standing still , gallagher main culprit

Gallagher gets beat 30 yards out. How can a player wander in our box unmarked, get picked out from a simple cross, and have all the time in the world to score. It's most likely Leigh's man at that point. A defender not used to playing in midfield and not used to tracking midfield runners.....and that's really being nice to him, it's basic marking. We should be able to recover from the Gallagher error.

And that's me, I'm out. Shite error from Vyner then Lewis FFS. Men against boys and another glorious failure from the clown DM. Embarrassing to watch, we've barely had a touch and rarely out of our own half. We won't finish with 11 either. Utter joke, GTF.

I really didn't expect that. Consi was superb and gla dot was him that scored the equaliser. Genuinely thought we'd fucked it after the first 30 mins but kudos. Just wish they'd started like that. Still see the point in Wilson though???

Fuck you ya hun bastards ?

Given how they're currently playing, and how well they started the game ( We certainly aided them by being fucking abysmal ) it's a welcome point.

Standouts were Ash Taylor, Greg Leigh, Shay Logan & Lewis Ferguson, he was excellent, I wish that's how he played every week, grabbed that midfield by the scruff of the neck.

Always pleased to be proved wrong, and how sweet things would have been had Cosgrove nodded that chance home  :o

Have to say, that Kent looked rather strange tonight, he had plenty of tricks but everything he did was in his own half and whenever he got into our half, we dealt with him comfortably. How much did he cost?

Switched it off as the ?went to tap his goal in.

Have since seen our goals.

Tavenier should have had a yellow for his attempt to stop Gallaghers goal with his arm.

I have no other comment other than, we were at least as good as a pub team in various states of hangover/drunkenness, for the bit I saw.