Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Europa League SECOND round

Great result against an admittedly poor side but we did play some great football tonight. Some of the passing was a joy to behold. Be interesting to see if we continue this style of play on Sunday. Suspect Hearts will provide a much sterner test.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result for the Dons and a good free flowing performance.

It bodes well that will not be as mind numbing to watch this season as the previous 2.

I don't think I'll be carried away with it yet though. The Georgians were as poor as predicted.

The real test will come in trying to break down Harry Potter's cloggers on Sunday for a start and the Croats on Thursday.

Time will tell if it's another false dawn

Any of my fellow Dandies want to take pity on me and help with an extra £350 I had to fork out on a taxi from Berwick-upon-Tweed to Aberdeen (188 miles) as my 9.30am train was cancelled due to Caledonian Sleeper running riot at Waverley!!!  I wasn't taking any chances with the information we were given as to how we were going to be getting up!!!  Being told By station staff that I'll probably only get our outward bound journey fully refunded!!! 

• 1 month later...

*COMPENSATION UPDATE*

LNER sent me an email this afternoon saying they would be refunding me my £350 for taxi journey from Berwick-upon-Tweed train station car park to Aberdeen and Premier Inn on Little John Street plus First Class outward bound ticket of £46.20 like too!!  RESULT!!!!!