Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Huns v Good Guys

Just woke up in the weeg with a raging hangover, can’t be arsed scrolling back and reading the usual negative pish, especially on a day we should be celebrating.

Sometimes it’s shite being dons fan, sometimes it’s beyond words how magic it is. Thank you McInnes, Milne, McKenna, McLellan....I got McHammered last night in Glasgow  :wino:

Don't worry, it's all positive  ;D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only negativity I've seen this morning is from Jack McInnes' Twitter where he's living up to the standard spastic yoon stereotype and failing to fundamentally grasp the definition of democracy. McInnes oot.

Brilliant battling performance again last night. Against the Huns and the refs. That performance took proper bottle and as tough as it was at times to watch (especially with that commentary) it was great to see us fighting.

When is something going to be done about this refereeing? If the tables were turned and it had been a Dons player that bloodied up Lafferty (one day) he'd have been off no doubt about it. This incident also produced one of the highlights from the commentary team. As McKenna sat on the pitch being treated with blood pouring down his face they were adamant that there was "only minimal contact" and that the time ticking away "suited Aberdeen". I also enjoyed the "Rangers don't play long ball football under Steven Gerrard" as punt after punt came forward which McKenna and Considine dealt with nicely. McKenna MOTM for me. Fucking colossus at the back and took his goal nicely. Even Cosgrove did his job tonight and played his part in the goal before the driminal decision to book him for getting kicked.  ::) Joe Lewis was calm and dependable again and Ferguson was excellent too. Everyone played their part tonight. McInnes in.

The sex tonight with Kenny Powers wife will be nothing short of sensational.

What a shitebag, you didn't even turn up, now I have a wife who has yet again, been let down.

Anyway, all the comments regarding Lafferty and his fortuity at being on the pitch are absolutely justified. He manhandled MacLean at Morelos' sending off, bearing in mind he was on a yellow at that point already, and then his arm into McKenna's face after that, which caused a cut and drew blood, he should have been off  :-\

Cosgrove clearly wins the ball and is himself, kicked, by Goldson, never a sending off either, and Andrew Dallas gave St Johnstone a pathetic penalty last night also, 2 in the space of 3 days, should simply be demoted, not a top flight referee by any stretch of the imagination, although that could be said of a lot of them, so Steve Conroy, get yourself to fuck with your pishy comments, every criticism is 100% justified.

Won't dampen spirits though, we have put so much into the 180 minutes in Glasgow these past three days, and everyone, including the manager, deserves a breather from some of my disgruntlement, well done all.

Won't dampen spirits though, we have put so much into the 180 minutes in Glasgow these past three days, and everyone, including the manager, deserves a breather from some of my disgruntlement, well done all.

Fucking happy clapper  ;)

What a shitebag, you didn't even turn up, now I have a wife who has yet again, been let down

Apolgies, I got sidetracked and ended up having sex with Rockets wife as he lay sleeping next to us (he passed out after too many brandies during Sportscene) so I sneaked in and did the deed, he began stirring during my climax and opened his eyes briefly. He must have thought it was a dream and drifted back into his slumber. I will see your wife this weekend, Powers.

Apolgies, I got sidetracked and ended up having sex with Rockets wife as he lay sleeping next to us (he passed out after too many brandies during Sportscene) so I sneaked in and did the deed, he began stirring during my climax and opened his eyes briefly. He must have thought it was a dream and drifted back into his slumber. I will see your wife this weekend, Powers.

Perhaps we should have the decency to refrain from spilling these types on to the main board, keep it to off topic, even though the vast majority would prefer we never did it all, but you've made laugh out loud once or twice now, so I shall entertain it until I am bored.

Perhaps we should have the decency to refrain from spilling these types on to the main board, keep it to off topic, even though the vast majority would prefer we never did it all, but you've made laugh out loud once or twice now, so I shall entertain it until I am bored.

Good advice KFP.

Not wanting this spreading onto all football related threads.

Stick it into "off topic"

He will get this season as a free run. Do not expect them to be within 12 points of Celtic by season's end. However der Hunboard are notoriously fickle and will definitely expect a trophy next season of some sort.....I think an empty trophy cabinet in May 2020 will see him binned. Although he might twig on to the idea he's flogging a dead horse before then and walk sooner rather than let his fledgling managerial reputation be sullied any further.

Should he somehow deliver a trophy next season ( still don't think it will be the league so barring an almost miraculous season by us or any other team it will be 9IAR) he will still be under no illusion that 10IAR will not be tolerated.

Personally........I reckon he will be gone by Feb/March 2020 at the latest