Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Huns v Good Guys

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you take into consideration the exertions of Sunday, then playing a fair amount with a man down ( Cosgroves red ) that is a tremendous result and performance. To a man, they won their battles, limited them to very little and that's 3 games, 2 wins and a draw, class above and all that  :headbanger:

Well done to the manager, but again, Max Lowe, they tried to go down your side that entire 2nd half, they failed, you are another Ward, Hector, Maddison already, I pray we can keep you til the end of the season.

COYFR

Well done to the manager, but again, Max Lowe, they tried to go down your side that entire 2nd half, they failed, you are another Ward, Hector, Maddison already, I pray we can keep you til the end of the season.

COYFR

Aye, he was ace. What a partnership between McKenna and Considine too - won absolutely everything.

Gerrard and Lennon are winners though.... aye, right, fucking ball-sacks. Gerrard might turn out to be a good manager in the long run, but McInnes is better in every single measure. The credit that scouse fuck gets for essentially buying a few wins and not being Portugeuse is impressive.

A very very satisfying evenings work made all the more satisfying listening to the commentary on Hun TV coverage.

What a pair of fucking deluded cunts they had on there, one of them being Kevin Thomson.

Apparently we should have no complaints about Big Sam's red card

The assistant didn't do fuck all though, he correctly flagged for a goal kick. It was the ref, who hasn't kept up with the game all night decided he'd overrule. It's a fucking shocker of a decision, a really really bad one. Cosgrove took the ball, foot flat, and then was kicked on the underside of the foot by the smaller player. Just a fucking disgrace.

That cunt Coulibaly's challenge on Shinnie (who's been excellent) goes unpunished, then he books Morelos for a pretty much nothing challenge two seconds later because Shinnie had a go at him. He's too fucking weak to be a ref.

McLean proving that it is possible, after all, to be a worse referee then Cunt Dallas

Think you've missed my point Rico

By doing saying he did fuck all i meant he didn't speak up and tell McLean what had really happened but just let McLean steam in. The key is in the job title "assistant referee"

That was immense.

A class above, Stevie G?

The minute you uttered that shite, I knew it would eat you.

Despite the Cosgrove red card, the biggest joke ever, I was confident.

Cos Rangers aren't very good.

And Cosgrove doesn't contribute to our defensive effort.

I was insulted by bet365 offering 10/3 for the away win straight after the red card but still backed it at 3/1 which were the odds when they took the bet. Fuck you Gerrard. Fuck you huns. Magnificent result. If Carlsberg did Wednesday nights at Ibrox.

Rico, spot on regarding Considine/McKenna, I am not getting carried away in saying this, but they merit more game time together after their performances on Sunday and tonight. They were absolutely rock solid, the experience of Considine and the stature of McKenna did in fact keep Morelos at bay, leading to him getting frustrated, leading him to making pathetic decisions. Also, I would like to mention Logan, been back to his best the last few games as well, more like it from him.

If we can sort the top end of the pitch out, we will climb the table no problems, until it's addressed though, we should obviously stay grounded.

Mammoth effort from the players tonight, I tip my hat to each and every one of them.

Think you've missed my point Rico

By doing saying he did fuck all i meant he didn't speak up and tell McLean what had really happened but just let McLean steam in. The key is in the job title "assistant referee"

Yep, good point. Although they're mic'd up, so I reckon they'll have spoken with McLean just doing whatever the fuck he wanted.

Special mention to Shinnie for going down at Morelos' flailing arm like. Made sure he got the card.

To be honest, I thought that between the cup final and January we'd just need to grind out as many points as possible against the shiter teams because of our lack of forward abilities, but if we can put in that type of battling performance then there's no reason we can't get ourselves within touching distance by the windae where we can hopefully get a striker. For all the early season hysterics about Hertz running away from us, we're 3 points behind them with two games in hand, which shows the tightness of the league at the moment.

Hopefully McInnes will tie Wilson to a chair and force him to watch that game over and over again until he realises what effort looks like.

Not forgetting lafferty should have seen red also...

RedTV was a laugh with some hun st holder screaming obscenities throughout the game, at a’bdy and nae’bdy for all to hear on our mics. Hopefully he’s had a heart attack by now ???

Can see why they have such a poor disciplinary record the football they play is atrocious. Long punts from the back might have some success against teams that attack, but why bother when you can sit in and counter. There’s no creativity or guile. Even in the home game when they effectively did that to us, we at least tried to encourage them out to create spaces. McInnes has had the better of gerrard tactically in all meetings so far. In fact I’d say the only hun manager that has repeatedly got the better of him was Murty. Oh and himself ??

Absolutely fantastic result every single player bust a gut for the badge. Logan gets my m.o.m but all the back line were heroic. Especially pleased for Consi, Ball and even the unfairly sent sent off Cosgrove. Whenever any one of those 3 gets selected a certain section of our fanbase starts moaning that they ain't good enough blah blah. Well like them or like them not, our squad is small compared to the cheeks and even Hearts....these guys are going to have a role to play all season.

As said by others.....results really couldn't have went any better for us in the other games (well Livi getting something at Killie would have been nice but not going to complain)

Lets start reeling in the teams above us now, starting with St J at the weekend.

COYR

Wonderful  ;D

Every player put in a fantastic shift, subs included.  Any of the back line could have had the motm, also thought Ferguson was brilliant - loves a bit of shithousing and he had 3 players on him towards the end when he was the target for the long balls from Joe - always stood up for himself though and fought for everything.

Loved the way the players celebrated at the end, came over to the fans and could see how much it meant for them to get those points. Need to keep this going now - no point doing this then dropping points to Saints (x2) or Livi.

The Subway Loyal Supporters Club was out in full force tonight - a magnificent sight seeing that place empty with 10 minutes left

The Subway Loyal Supporters Club was out in full force tonight - a magnificent sight seeing that place empty with 10 minutes left

They specifically said that they "don't do walking away" the first time.

So funny at the semi final - "walking away, the Rangers way".

The "Ibrox disaster" was a result of walking away. They are shit humans.

Yet another Scottish game where VAR would have made a difference. Definitely seems a double standard at present.

VAR only works if those using it are competent.  A-league referees are on par with scottish refs. I.e. Fucking horrendous and it makes a complete mockery of the game.

Just woke up in the weeg with a raging hangover, can’t be arsed scrolling back and reading the usual negative pish, especially on a day we should be celebrating.

Sometimes it’s shite being dons fan, sometimes it’s beyond words how magic it is. Thank you McInnes, Milne, McKenna, McLellan....I got McHammered last night in Glasgow  :wino: