Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Rangers: Official Match Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with clarke as ref today we never had a chance. no matter how well we played today.  Agree though, you dont go to ibrox, manufacture 5 or six chances and not take them.

This is why i dont go yo ibrox in particular. crap like this happens, i get completely pissed off at the injustuce and need to take myself home.

I dont mind losing (that much). All i ask for is a level; playing field competitively in which to lose.

SFA=sash wearing morons.

Sounds like we played well and should have killed it off in the first half.

Second penalty in a row that our keeper has saved it but the penalty taker was first to the rebound!  :hammer:

3RD actually K.

Don't take chances, get beat, that's the crux of it. However, the defence has let in another 3 goals. Still nowhere near good enough.

I'll just add that I absolutely despise that little odious creature Novo. Very rarely do I get such feelings of utter revulsion towards someone I don't actually know but the guy looks and behaves like the complete waste of skin and bone I imagine him to be.

I will forever worship the ground the vile wee man has coming to him.

I'll just add that I absolutely despise that little odious creature Novo. Very rarely do I get such feelings of utter revulsion towards someone I don't actually know but the guy looks and behaves like the complete waste of skin and bone I imagine him to be.

I will forever worship the ground the vile wee man has coming to him.

mark hately  novos like a reincarnation

By the way i really could not have expressed these sentimentsd any better. I like to think im a mild mannered, level headed individual, but the complete apaplexy that that one makes me feel is undescribable. :AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2:

Fuck me, didn't even know WE saved a pen. I know we missed one.

Yep.

...then a minute later he awarded the softest penalty ever when the ball took an awkward bounce on to the arm of Zander Diamond and the referee immediately pointed to the spot even though Diamond had his arms at his side and could do little to avoid the ball.

Barrett stepped up and Langfield made a terrific save but the Falkirk man followed up to fire home...