Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Rangers: Official Match Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizarrely my youngest son has just come out and said the same thing DD. Nae really sure where you're getting the optimism from, but I suppose things canane get much worse, and maybe, just maybe this might be our day.

Heres hoping anyway :thumbsup:

Bizarrely my youngest son has just come out and said the same thing DD. Nae really sure where you're getting the optimism from, but I suppose things canane get much worse, and maybe, just maybe this might be our day.

Heres hoping anyway :thumbsup:

Like Nespa wi that Kenny Deuchar, we are going to get treated really badly today.

Keeping them restricted to 3 or less would be as good as we can expect. 

I've thought all week that it would just be typical afc to win today.  we will probably get pumped but i will not be surprised in the slightest if we win.  Especially since im 8000 fucking miles away and couldnt savour it properly

Its pricks like that that lose control of games, book too many players, get players sent off when things get heated and actually spoil games.  Diamond bookeed early on, for example, shurely a "wee word" would have sufficed at that stage of the game?

Even Dodds suggested it was probably better to have a word.

But we haven't seen it.