Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hearts V Aberdeen

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naismith is an embarrassment, he's spent most of that half looking for those to go for him, and it's worked. I'd take an embarrassment like that in our team ( Not him obviously, he's a horrible wee wanker )

Painfully shocking stuff again from McInnes, he has us set up this way, we look utterly toothless up front, to be fair though, games been spent in our half. Game is already finished, even at HT, knew Wilson would be wide left, it's not worked, get McLennan on for Ferguson, and go to a flat 4-4-2, Ball & Shinnie in the middle, GMS wide left and McLennan wide right.

Slightly better 2nd half, but overall, really disappointing. No idea as to what the game plan was in the 1st half, camp everyone inside our own half perhaps?

McGinn was at least positive when he came on, but can't fathom why you'd bring on Stevie May when you're chasing a goal. Too many didn't turn up again, and McInnes' game tactics leaving a lot to be desired yet again.

I am sticking to my guns that we will struggle to finish a European spot this season. Which considering everything that has happened since McInnes came in, is rather unacceptable, we've had years to push ahead of Hearts, Hibs and to an extent Rangers in terms of a squad, we've failed. Now that they're all back and getting stronger, we're regressing & mentally, McInnes is of the same opinion.

Good second half but we blew it in the first.

McGinn played well,  May did his usual...nothing, hardly knew he was playing.

Steven Naismith falls down in EVERY challenge that is made them smirks right after the tackle. He is indeed an arsehole.

Did anyone see what Aberdeen fan threw at the Hearts player. looked like some sort of black strap thing to me.

We do not need this shit from our fans,

Well the Hat have started the "McInnes out" clamour

No secret I wanted him out in January, I really dont think the board will do anything at this point but even they must be concerned at the shitfest that first half was. A similar performance next Sunday and sevco will put 4 or 5 past us and he would have to walk if that happens.

Easy to see why so many aren't going. Unforgiveable that we shit the bed against a team without their 2 best centre backs and cult (star?) striker

Derek McInnes:

"The only positives from my team came in the second half. I thought we at least took responsibility and showed far more courage and more belief."We weren't aggressive enough. We never played with enough intent.

"Scott McKenna will be back, so he will improve us. Every team needs their big players.

"If there's any positive from today going into next week, it's that we need to learn - because we're going into Hampden, a proper atmosphere, a great game and, if we can take a lot of the second half into the game next week, we'll give ourselves a better chance of getting the required result."

Mmmmm....... That tells me nothing I don't already know.

First half was probably worst we have played under McInnes absolutely shambolic from back to front. Hearts bullied us all over the park. No idea what we were supposed to be doing in middle of the park. Lost count of the number of times Ball gave the ball away. Cosgrove was brutally bad. Unless it’s St Mirren he should not be anywhere near the team. Looked so much better when we replaced Ball and Cosgrove at half time with Wright and McGinn. Big problem though is still the lack of an actual goal scorer in the team. Not one of the three forwards we had on the pitch today looked like scoring. Was never a penalty for their second. Naismith is a diving cheating cunt.

Great, had a feeling it wasn't positive when I opted to not look at my phone / computer for results and watch the full re run on both Alba and Red TV.  Neither worked. I'm glad now.

I notice a lot of folk bemoaning how we set up, what would you have done differently? I thought there were calls for both Cosgrove and Wilson to start?  Just curious as I won't be bothering with the game now.