Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hearts V Aberdeen

It's McInnes we have as a manager not Klopp....

On the other hand we could start a DM out/ Lencarl in petition right here and now

:laughing:

We sit back far to much when we play the so called bigger teams. We have a club with a great combination of attacking players who are not used to their full potential. D.M.must be able to see that or maybe he doesn't.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a fair amount of bodies back, be interesting to see what 11 we go with. I think Cosgrove has to start, purely because of the physicality of Hearts, Cosgrove will give as good as he gets, plus it's important we hold on to the ball up the top end of the pitch, he's probably the best Striker we have for that. I will be utterly furious if May starts ahead of him, or even Wilson.

Regarding Wright, he played in the Pawlett role against St Mirren when we blew them away in the Cup game, he seemed to embrace it and they struggled with his directness and pace, lets see how he fairs in there after a few games, but the question is, will McInnes give him a run of games in there, highly unlikely, and to be fair, young Ferguson has been a positive & wouldn't deserve to be dropped.

Actually feeling more confident, we can't afford to lose today, period, and a draw doesn't do us much good depending on results elsewhere. Changing my prediction now, ging for a 2-0 Away win ( Cosgrove, Logan )  COYR

Wilson will be wide left, guarantee it. As long as he's still effective out there, which I am sure he will be, then it doesn't really matter, he'll have free roaming I'd imagine.

Also, if Forrester isn't injured, then questions need to be asked of him. According to a few on social media, who were at the reserve game a few days ago, Forrester allegedly looked completely disinterested, whereas, Gleeson was the opposite. Imagine if Tansey came back into the squad and replaced Forrester, that would be fucking incredible.

Imagine if Tansey came back into the squad and replaced Forrester, that would be fucking incredible.

I think the Brush could come out of retirement and be better than Forrester so Tansey should have no problems in that respect.

FWIW I think a Tansey with his head in the right place ( and a lifetime ban from Haddows) would be a decent option for us going forward. Ferguson will need rested 2 or 3 times this season for a couple of games and Tansey should be able to slot in when required.

I think the Brush could come out of retirement and be better than Forrester so Tansey should have no problems in that respect.

FWIW I think a Tansey with his head in the right place ( and a lifetime ban from Haddows) would be a decent option for us going forward. Ferguson will need rested 2 or 3 times this season for a couple of games and Tansey should be able to slot in when required.

I was happy enough when we signed him, I thought he would be a very useful squad player. To be fair, the only time I ever saw him was when we played them and he always looked decent enough. But can't deny it's been a disaster, what sort of Injury has he had that's kept him out for this long? Or was he just told to work hard behind the scenes? Valid points, but if we have went and spent around 200k on Forrester, for him to be ousted by someone who has had such an underwhelming career at Aberdeen in Tansey, would be incredible.