Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

St Johnstone V Aberdeen

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The North stand at McDiarmid is closed for this game(burst water pipe I think),and folks will be moved to other stands.

Says "Aberdeen fans will therefore be housed in the South stand"(which I thought was already sold out.)No word if theyll open a section of Saints end for ticketless Dons like myself

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/revised-arrangements-ormond-stand-users

The North stand at McDiarmid is closed for this game(burst water pipe I think),and folks will be moved to other stands.

Says "Aberdeen fans will therefore be housed in the South stand"(which I thought was already sold out.)No word if theyll open a section of Saints end for ticketless Dons like myself

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/revised-arrangements-ormond-stand-users

Limited cash gate for South Stand for Dons fans plus cash gate on West Stand also for Dons fans.

I'm in the same boat re p.a.t.g, apparently dons fans in usual end are now transferred to opposite end, folk without tkts will be housed in West (main)Stand, probably advisable to arrive in plenty of time, especially as diversions in Perth are in place.

Was going to leave at 12.45, thinking of leaving at 12 now :thumbsup:

Never understood why they haven't done it on red TV intl for every game. It's not like we don't pay for it.

Hopefully the reds get the result today!

The bit I can not understand about RED TV International coverage is they say very hard to stream from grounds unless game is covered by TV companies. Apart from BBC ALBA showing the full game at 1800 tonight, every game in the Scottish Premiership is covered for highlights later.

Maybe someone can enlighten me.  :wave:

Shame Ferguson misses out. But at the same time, Forrester now has an opportunity to cement his place. Six left footed players in the starting 11 ( As I think Forrester is naturally Left Footed ) must be some sort of record?

Anyway, that 11 has enough about it to be fairly solid defensively but also dangerous offensively, sincerely hope Stevie May proves me wrong in the long run, but can see him being the weak link today ( Score a hat trick and shut me up Stevie )