Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

World Cup

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I get increasingly worried about English prospects it is pleasing to see brazil start to play a bit.  If the sassanachs  get past Columbia which isn't inconceivable they have a reasonable chance of making the final.  If that depressing thought becomes reality you.could see the English shitting it against Brazil.

The vilification of Putin and Russia is working I see.

On the contrary, Russia and Denmark have been impressive for their sheer athleticism and wills to win. As much as I think Croatia have a much bigger chance to go further and obviously underperformed last night, I felt sorry for the Danes. Russia got through on the same lottery (that is penalties) so yesterday produced a nice balance. The Spanish and the Croats are blessed with more artistry and skill but the Russians and Danes had greater work ethics and stoicism. That's a 50/50 right there.

Nothing to do with that prick Putin. They are a horrible football team and a negative one at that. Not saying Spain deserved it, because they didn’t, but Russia were not playin football.

PMSL.

Some shocking behaviour from both sides but ITV only calling up Columbia for it.

For me Colombia are playing like the wanky little ned teams that I used to have to put up with at 5 aside every week. I cant stand these tactics and I find myself actually wanting the english to win or at least seriously put the boot into several of these colombian players.

Colombians got what they deserved imo. Fuck all.

Ach England were shite as well.

The commentary last night was fucking hard work. Not a peep out of them when Henderson pretended he was hurt after the "headbutt".

Come on to fuck, Sweden!

England have only played one descent team in the World Cup so far...Belgium.. and we all know what happened there. Would not be surprised if they win against Sweden who play a similar type of game to England. If they get to the semis that will be their last tie in this World Cup regardless of who they get.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Quite fancy Sweden to beat an over confident england.

The Swedes have already beaten South Korea, Mexico and Switzerland and were unlucky to lose to the Germans.  They always give you a tough game and the guffs looked pretty bang average from what I saw of the game last night.  They already think they are in the semi finals so might just be in for a shock.

:wave:

Quite fancy Sweden to beat an over confident england.

The Swedes have already beaten South Korea, Mexico and Switzerland and were unlucky to lose to the Germans.  They always give you a tough game and the guffs looked pretty bang average from what I saw of the game last night.  They already think they are in the semi finals so might just be in for a shock.

:wave:

Sweden are the perfect opposition for them. Always struggle against them and should lose to a really scrappy goal. Toivonen  will probably elbow someone in the process too. Horrible cunt.