Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

World Cup

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croatia and Modric were superb. They were treated shabbily in the final, VAR has to be re-considered.

I could watch Modric all day... I think he may have idolised Bett and Grant in his younger days.  :ultras:

Modric was outstanding. Perisic’s agent will be a busy man this summer.

Really dislike VAR. Just watching MLS game where another non Penalty has been awarded on back of it.

Above said France are great side who could go on to dominate like Spain did.

Great World Cup though with some great games.

The final was probably on the worst possible time for me, so will have to make do with a re-run or highlights.  The goals looked decent enough, not quite sure what Loris was doing for their second  :rofl:

That VAR penalty looked harsh as fuck, despite the fact his arm moved.

Thoroughly enjoyable world cup though

Don’t know why people are slamming Var. It gives the ref another look, nobody awards anything but him. Slam the ref if you have an issue.

Correct. I missed the first half hour as a work meeting overran so heard it on the radio as I was driving home. It sounded like a cracking start. I got back in time to see the VAR pen and it was no surprise to me that he gave it. I thought it was the correct decision.

I was shocked at how anti-France the BBC were at HT, Shearer in particular, Klinnsman just being there for lapdog effect, agreeing with everyone. It was bitter jealousy from the English. I think the picture of Jim Bowen with the caption "Look what you could've won" whilst holding the World Cup has mortally wounded them to such an extent they're not thinking straight.