Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Winter Olympics

RicoS321

Christie crashes then gets DQ'd in the re-run  :hammer:

To be honest, it's pretty hilarious. Jingoism abound in the commentary too - Balding is a fud. It's the English approach to sporting events through and through - completely hype a person out of all proportion and then blame everyone else - or make pathetic comments that allude to the refs being wrong - when the inevitable happens. The actual people in the studio who play/skate in the sport were quite in agreement with the refs.

You should write the text for the BBC coverage Rocket.

I didn't know they had that but I thought it might be interesting to some of you fuckers waking up to see how it unfolded!

The 10th end was the only real action end and was great viewing. First time I've ever watched a full match. It was pretty dull early doors.

One thing I thought looking at all the girls, including the last couple of ends I saw v. the Swiss, women curlers are odd. Just like the proportion of women golfers being a dyke exceeds the national average by more than tenfold makes them odd, the curling wifies are weird too. They all have the potential to be attractive - some of them, potentially very - but there's something nae right. All of them have beautiful eyes - clear, bright and piercing - and good hair (mostly long, unlike the golf dykes) but their gaits and the intensities of their performance is strikingly unattractive.

It's like they're definitely feminine in appearance but manly in their natures. As I said, I reckon they all need a good horse-cocking. Then they should get off the ice, get back in the kitchen, wash the dishes and make sandwiches... for the commentators. Oh hud on, there'll be nothing to commentate on. It's a conundrum right enuf. Weirdos.