Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v Motherwell

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seemed to make a tactical change after the horrendous opening 10 minutes which nullified them, which is fine, but means we're relying on a similar type of goal we got down there after THAT cup game  :-\

As the home team, we should be letting them worry about us, rather than trying to cancel each other out, I accept that Motherwell are a different team this season under Robinson, said it on another thread weeks ago that they'll be a decent outfit this season, but we are now the established 2nd best in the SPFL, but we are not really showing this season ,despite only losing 1 league game ( up until now ) the performances haven't been good enough and we are still fucking about with players and formations. 

Hope McInnes puts a rocket up some arses in there at HT, including his own. If we lose today, and Hibs & Rangers win, we drop to 4th going into a very difficult period of fixtures.

Utter shyte. Afraid to say these days playing Rooney is like playing with 10 men offers so little when we need to grind out a result. Having said that GMS, Tansey (before being subbed) , McLean, Consi, Christie have all been honking. Only positive thing about today is that sevco are also getting beaten

Horrible performance. I've not been happy with center mid since we lost Robson and Flood. Spineless performance, we have no muscle/strength for which the flair play off. Without our best midfielder (Shinnie) we have no leadership in midfield. O'Connor offers nothing and McLean can fuck off in the winter window.

DM did this last year too, didn't settle on a team until December and that's when form picked up. He needs to stick with May because May and Rooney together doesn't work and Rooney alone offers so little. It will mean an unhappy Rooney but May on the bnench or widfe doesn't work and we paid money for him.

Utter shyte. Afraid to say these days playing Rooney is like playing with 10 men offers so little when we need to grind out a result. Having said that GMS, Tansey (before being subbed) , McLean, Consi, Christie have all been honking. Only positive thing about today is that sevco are also getting beaten

Rooney has been utter dross for around 18 months,but he can still do no wrong in some folks eyes

Being very harsh on Rooney there. He is not the problem. It is lack of service from midfield that is the issue. Today not one of the midfield 5 should get pass marks. Extremely light weight and not one worth the shirt. Anyone of them could have been subbed at half time as they contributed nothing. Two very alarming performances in a row now. McInnes needs to get things sorted quickly. McGinn would walk into this team if he was to come back.

Sad times for us.

What seemed like a decent window too.

But it's only the formations eh?

We aren't good enough at the moment.

That's down to individuals.

Yes it's only the 2nd defeat in the league but how many games can you say,  we were brilliant.

Can the board of multi millionaires invest more in buying better players please?

Sad times for us.

What seemed like a decent window too.

But it's only the formations eh?

We aren't good enough at the moment.

That's down to individuals.

Yes it's only the 2nd defeat in the league but how many games can you say,  we were brilliant.

Can the board of multi millionaires invest more in buying better players please?

Ok, you weren’t there today and your opinion isn’t negated by this.

But if your opinion is to carry any weight whatsoever, you need to start speaking sense.

Or you can at least back up what you post.

Who would you invest in? Who of our current squad isn’t good enough?

Right now it's the opinion of many many Dons fans.

Rooney, mclean, considine, tansey, may, stewart and Maynard are all not good enough at the moment.

There's 7.Hows that?

Obviously players from other leagues need to be looked at.thats not my job but if the money is there...which it is..then AFC need to get their finger out and start making this team a lot better than it is.

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.

You’re a fucking dickhead from what I’m reading.

But I’ve been wrong before.

And I still fink ur a dumb cunt.

Would we have won if Jack had played full back?

Let's get him back and play him there. Things could be so different eh ya thick fucker.

Go back to your boring books you Hun.

You're a third rate England loving cunt.

Fuck off

You may be regretting your first unprovoked personal attack. You have proof? The record can’t be changed.

You started it but I’ll finish it. Forums need a diversity of opinions and the richness and depth of your experience of life, football and everything is something we all benefit from. So please keep posting. I’m going, to pursue my loneliness elsewhere perhaps, so that you can continue to spout your stuff in peace.