Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v Ross Cunty

Despite not being willing to dedicate as much time to Donstalk as you do I've debated with you plenty of times. If I remember rightly it was you who avoided it not that long ago. For a while you completely ignored me. It was ace. But aye.. I will point out your hypocrisy when I see it whether it's in other threads or not.

You don't have to remind me that you share the same right to post as anyone else. I've voted against banning you in the past on more than one occasion and probably will again at some point in the future. You do manage the occasional entertaining post and sometimes even an enlightening one. Few and far between though because what you mostly do is fish for reactions. It seems to be a game that you enjoy playing.

I bet you dinna act like this in "real" life. You'd get a smack about every day from those around you. Where as I'm as graciously humble in real life as I am on DT.  8)

Not only are the general standards of literacy declining on an alarming scale, it’s alarming that these cunts don’t care.

Some of these thick boring bastards get mod status in the modern era!

Sounds pretty personal for someone who claims it's never personal. That's an awful lot you (unsuccessfully) deduced from a straight forward typo. It's almost as though you had an agenda.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you see yourself more of a Jose Mourinho type or an Alex Ferguson type when it comes to the mind games? Because I see you as more of a Jimmy Calderwood.

Do you see yourself more of a Vladimir Putin type or a Donald Trump type when it comes to exercising authority and power? Because I see you as more of a Diane Abbott or a David Mundell.

Funny that, the rocket scientist known as N & T warned me of this last week. Wonder how he knew?

Good fucking grief. Always the same...

Maybe he simply read my comments when I locked the Aberdeen v Celtic thread.

More importantly, good to see you and N&T getting on so well nowadays that you're talking offline or via PMs :thumbsup:

Maybe he simply read my comments when I locked the Aberdeen v Celtic thread.

More importantly, good to see you and N&T getting on so well nowadays that you're talking offline or via PMs :thumbsup:

You know and I know that it's not as simple as that. I saw the posts of his that you deleted. We both know what was said to the boy and who was saying it. But listen to us, who gives a fuck, it's all academic anyway. Thanks for your support over the years. Trust you to be conciliatory now. I reckon you're a nice guy in real life too, always looking for a reasonable explanation and a solution. Take care.

You can't go away Rocket min, you'll leave me as the one with the worst rating.

I’ll not be fucking off for good. I’m in a bad mood cos the wife beat me by two on University Challenge tonight so I feel the need to take it out on some cunt. I’m just not having a fucking retard feeding an imbecile and telling me how much I love this place, how much I need it for my mental health and how hard I should suck his cock for his magnanimous permission to continue to post here. As Jerry Sadowitz says (or at least he said in the Music Hall 9 or 10 year ago), Britain’s turned gay.

Personally i think you should fuck off  :rofl:

You do seem a bit of a weirdo and not really a foitball fan.

Just saying likes.

You don’t have any choice in the matter sonny.

You and your minority of one will be exposed with or without me.

I may only post when you chirp shite. So I may never go away.

But you aren’t in control of this.

Your punctuation makes my eyes bleed and my heart break. Imbecile.

A wus just finkin that ill be here tae annoy u

My punkchewation is second to none cheeky.

Ur a wannabe snob yet probably some counsal twat wi nae money.

Stick wif yer squash and bum chums who watch dodgy stuff oan the net ya zoomer.

Now now laddie. Let’s not see another thread locked shall we?

As you will be seeing on this excellent Bowe Bergdahl documentary just now, the truth can be presented in non-valid ways. But only if there’s a bit of thought, intelligence and strategy behind it.

Random insults don’t cut it. Neither do excruciating posts exhibiting zero knowledge of anything.

Why am I communicating with this imbecile?

Ur a wannabe snob yet probably some counsal twat wi nae money.

This is actually the saddest line ever written.

I got my eldest quines delivering the P & J 6 days a week in all weathers before school, starting aged 13. It taught them work ethic. One’s a Chem Eng, the other’s a Ph.D. doctor. I’m proud of them for sure but the most important life lesson they got was WORK.

The reason I got them to do that was because it’s what I did. When I was hawking Betterware and Vernons Pools, I did Mastrick. Being hungry for money, I took on Deeside Gardens as well. Now here’s a fact. The people in Mastrick are far better human beings than the shite who live in shit semi-detached with shit cars on their single driveways.

It’s not wannabe snobs who live in the coonsil estates. It’s the fucking areseholes who think they’re above them who have the problems. Sure there’s some beyond-help cunts in the schemes. But the generosity and humanity of the majority is beautiful. I lived in Ferriers too so I know these people. The semi-detached brigade are the saddest, not rich enough to live in a decent hoose and kidding themselves that they’re a cut above real people.

You should revise your definition of snobbery. Everything you post reveals.

Love your devotion to me.

I dinnae need tha attention likes, unlike you  but cheers anyway.

You is contradicting yourself all over the place though so you may wanna get your boyfriend to proof read them again.

K?

Anyway, I fought you wiz leavin.

Very unlikeable character that you are.

Real bellend stuff.

Oh yeez only half to reply wance ken.

Shree replies is just overdoin it serr.

Ever seen that scene from Good Will Hunting where Robin Williams lectures the clever lad about reading everything and seeing nothing?

Reminds me of you.

:laughing:

Love your devotion to me.

I think you’ll find that the record proves your devotion to me.

Following two pages of inspired interjections, perhaps a post on topic might be good?

The game will be remembered for two opposites. The yin and yang. One of the worst mistakes by Lewis. One of the best strikes by Christie.

So pleased Coyle didn’t walk with a point. I dislike him too.

Conveniently brought back on topic there for me to give my opinion on Coyle.

Shite manager. Don't rate him at all. In fact I don't trust any manager that has to constantly specify the type of club he's at when he's speaking. "The football club are doing their best to get deals done. We want quality at the football club, not quantity". We fucking know it's a football club. It makes you sound like a fucking wanker and Coyle is one of the worst for it. Along with Pulis. Although unlike Coyle Pulis is a half decent manager. Not much more than half decent like.

I was watching the highlights and they showed a brief glimpse of Coyle walking down the touchline and that was when I realised that I'd completely forgotten that he was ever appointed up in Dingwall. A man who's been found out and I predict that County will struggle under him.