Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

This is the modern world

donsdaft

Okay, so I'm getting on a bit.

But can anyone tell me why people totally ignore the facts when dealing with certain subjects.

I don't go in for the cult of celebrity much but this story caught my eye today.

Which of these lads is the father of this girl do you think.

17bsw6.jpg

2lnw944.jpgj

If he adopted her when she was one day old and brought her up, is he not entitled to call himself her father?

If a non-interracial couple have a kid using an anonymous sperm donor, does the male in the relationship have to forfeit the use of the word "father"?

Could easily be resolved by a simple DNA test. I'd imagine there is plenty hair from his 70s Afro kicking around to do the necessary but if not any of his brothers could provide a sample and the familial link could be proved that way. Yet she chooses not to silence the doubters....

If the pervert had still been alive today I suspect he would be about 3 or 4 years into a 30 year stretch.

I want to hate him. However Off the Wall and Thriller were massive in the soundtrack of my teenage life.