Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Tims - sat 1200

Disappointing Saturday from start to finish.

Poor crowd and quite a flat atmosphere for large parts of the game.

McLean can get to fuck.  Both of them, the incompetent caaant in charge and the incompetent caaant playing in our No. 7 jersey. Seriously, of all the games I'd have expected that little rat faced hun prick to have put a bit of effort into it would have been against them, wouldn't have been out in the town singing your party songs after that performance you little fucking weasel.

Logan...nice little off the ball clip on Browns heels on the SS touchline in the second half. Really wound the neanderthal up no end.

Was surprised the ref didn't send Hayes off, but he probably realised that if he sent him off then he'd have to send Brown off as well, only think that saved us finishing with 10 men.

Rode our luck but should have equalised. That's what football is all about, stopping them from scoring and then scoring yourself. Doesn;t matter how many they 'should' have scored, they only scored the 1 and we should have finished that level.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only just managed to bring myself to watch the highlights after what was a very frustrating game at Pittodrie. I felt we did enough to deserve a point in the end but we need a bit of luck against a team with the quality of Celtic. Brown was class. Pulled the strings the entire game and barely had to run. When he did he seemed to be faster and stronger than anyone in our team. How that big prick can outpace anyone full stop is a fucking mystery. Was great to see Logan send him a wee message on the touchline. So late that the ref missed it.  :wave: The sound of Brown's baldy head slapping against the mug on the ground was pretty funny. I was very relieved that Hayes didn't get sent off. I can see now it was just a push but I wondered at the time if he'd punched him. Although it's good to see the team sticking up for each other. Rogic is a class act and Dembele and Sinclair are proving to be worth their high wages too.

Frustrating that Shinnie's honesty cost us a penalty. Just goes to show he should have went down and that's not the way we want the game to go. But let's be honest; it's the way the game went a long time ago.

Madison should start though, surely?

Friday night is a must win now IMO my opinion.