Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Tims - sat 1200

So after last night's disappointing result and a probable tims victory tonight, this game has become even more important. Not necessarily to catch the tims, but to actually keep distance from the others. We could end up 4th tonight.

We have a decent record against them at Pittodrie (in recent time) and we shouldn't have anything to fear.

In/out: out

Prematcher: hungover in the flat

Match: flat

Post matcher: doubt I'll be leaving the flat

Prediction: 2-2, McLean and hayes

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In/out: In

Prematcher: To early for a pint, so drive in only.

Match: Lower RDS

Post matcher: Hame

Prediction: 1-3 ... not to be depressing, but I can see us going on a wee losing streak in the run up to the final.

In all honesty, I was thinking the same thing this morning but didn't want to sound too pessimistic!  I think as soon as someone mentioned in the hamilton thread that we end our good form against teams that have none.  It's always what seems to follow  :-\ But hopefully this was a one off and a bit of a kick up the arse!

Not looking forward to this one at all especially after the last game at Parkhead. As somebody said earlier I would take a draw just now if offered.

In

Stupidly early train up then breakfast and a beer in Archies

Y

Train straight down the road after the game.

0-2 Just cannot see us taking anything from the game.

Everyone's, justifiably, on a downer but playing the tic on Saturday may just be what we need.  They are not exactly on good form either.

In/Oot - In+3

Prematcher - nae time for a sly half

Match - SS SS

Post - Hattoncrook deli for a nice bit of meat then home for a lazy weekend

Prediction - score draw

Given that the expected away win may well be a comfortable one but hopefully not a rout, it will be interesting to see how much fight and desire AFC come out with. Today is the most important game of the 2016/17 season thus far. There is an argument that you shouldn't need to motivate players for this one. That argument belongs to people who have never managed people. It would be criminal incompetence by McInnes if the game is lost by reason of attitude, his players not giving enough fucks to compete for every ball. This is our only hope of getting anything out of this. We don't have enough quality in the middle of the park to create numerous chances. Without fight, forget it.