🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hamilton v Dons

Hi Manc :wave:

In

Meeting @ Eurocentral

Away end

Bed

2-1 (Burns & Stockley)

Don't expect wholesale changes, but wouldn't be surprised to see things freshened up a little. Maybe give Hayes and or McGinn a rest ahead of The Victims next weekend

A victory is however imperative otherwise beating them will count for very little

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;D Thanks, Al ;)

Out (obviously)

Work

Fives

Flat

2-1 Dons, Stockley and Consi

Agree re the changes and I think we need to rotate the squad. Winter is coming and there are quite a few guys that aren't getting a look in at the moment.  Can see Jack being brought in for this, although we appear to have found form and decent shape in the middle of the park of late.  It's a tough call for DM.  He's our captain and a starter but you'd be hard pressed to state a case that he should replace either Madisson / Shinnie / McLean at the moment.

out

Another SPFL Aberdeen screw over.

Have us play 2 days before an early kick off with the shadow huns and now 3 days after a semi and a trip to weegieland we're back in the same area for a game to help put us clear second. McInnes better be getting the siege mentality built from this.

1-0 us, scrappy.

I wouldn't want to see too many changes but i would like to try and save Maddison for the weekend.

I don't like our players playing on that plastic pitch (although we obviously done well at Killie).

With Jack being back stick him in and give Maddison a seat on the bench for this one is how i'd play it.

Not keen on making changes to a winning team but can see why folk are saying they would like to see players rested. Should have far to much for Hamilton who have looked pretty poor so far.

Oot - To much on at work just now so no chance of getting away

Work

Home hopefully listening to the radio

Home

2-0 Rooney and Considine.

2-0 the dons. Burns and O'Connor. Hopefully we'll see a bit of a shake up tonight. I'd give Hayes a rest for the weekend and bring in Pawlett for Maddison and Shinnie into left back with Considine on the bench and Jack into midfield. Pace is the name of the game on this pitch, so I'd maybe even switch Rooney for Storey.

But that's why I'm nae in charge, and it'll be much the same team I reckon with only Maddison removed to be replaced by McLean with Jack coming into the holding role.

How can you tell? Are you there? I struggle with listening to the radio, never quite give it enough attention so I know fit's happening.

Should have said it sounds like we are all over shop. Just going by the radio really, so I maybe should take it with a pinch of salt.