• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems pretty fair to me but sure plenty of folk will disagree :dunno:

Betfred Cup Final

Aberdeen v Celtic

Sunday 27th November, 3pm KO

Hampden Park, Glasgow

The Club can now confirm the ticketing process for our forthcoming Betfred Cup Final against Celtic at Hampden.

Tickets will be made available based on the number of Loyalty Points that each supporter has built-up from July last year.

The Loyalty Points system is now in its third season and was designed specifically to deal with occasions such as this where there will be a high demand for tickets.

After careful consideration the Loyalty Point thresholds have been set at a level where we can guarantee supporters in Phase One and Phase Two a ticket for this match.

Supporters can of course add to their Loyalty Points total before tickets for the match go on sale by purchasing tickets for our forthcoming fixtures.

Supporters who fall short of the Loyalty Points total for Phase One and Phase Two can purchase a Mid-season ticket before Monday 7th November to guarantee their cup final ticket. See full details below.

Pittodrie Chief Executive Duncan Fraser commented. "Having witnessed the numbers who travelled to Parkhead for the League Cup Final two years ago, we are well aware that demand will outstrip supply and the method of distribution will ensure that our supporters who have demonstrated their loyalty to the team will be able to attend.

"As stated earlier this week, we are content with the allocation the Club has received and indeed guaranteed the cost of the tickets allocated to strengthen our case for parity."

ON SALE DATES

Phase One - Tickets will exclusively go on sale to supporters with 60+ Loyalty Points at 9am on Saturday 5th November.

Phase Two - Supporters with 20 or more Loyalty Points will be able to purchase tickets online from 5.30pm on Tuesday 8th November.

Tickets will then also be made available in person and over the phone to supporters with 20 or more Loyalty Points from 9.30am on Wednesday 9th November.

Phase Three - Any remaining tickets will be made available to supporters with 10 or more points online from 5.30pm on Thursday 10th November.

The remaining tickets at this point will then also be made available in person and over the phone to supporters with 10 or more Loyalty Points from 9.30am on Friday 11th November.

All supporters will be eligible to purchase 1 ticket per account.

TICKET OFFICE OPENING HOURS

Saturday 5th November - 9am-5pm

Sunday 6th November - ONLINE ONLY

Monday 7th November - 9.30am-7pm

Tuesday 8th November - 9.30am-5.30pm

Wednesday 9th November - 9.30am - 5.30pm

Thursday 10th November - 9.30am - 5.30pm

Friday 11th November - 9.30am - 5.30pm

Saturday 12th November - 9.30am - 1.30pm

Sunday 13th November - ONLINE ONLY

Monday 14th November - 9.30am - 5.30pm

TICKET PRICES

Prices for the match are as follows:

South Stand North Stand West Stand

Adults £35 £35 £30

Concessions (Under 16) N/A N/A £15

BUYING TICKETS

You can purchase your ticket online 24/7 via afc.co.uk/eTickets, by calling us on 01224 63 1903 or by visiting the ticket office at Pittodrie.

Supporters will be allocated 1 Loyalty Point for ticket purchases for this match.

AFC SUPPORTERS CLUBS

The Club will contact official Supporters Clubs directly regarding their allocation. *The Club has a limited number of bus car park passes which will be issued week commencing 14th November to those eligible.

NON REGISTERED SUPPORTERS CLUBS

The Club will be unable to assist groups running buses to the match who are not registered as a Supporters Club.

DISABLED SUPPORTERS

Please contact TicketOffice@afc.co.uk with your requirements for this match.

North Stand Wheelchair Users - Adults £20, Under-16 £5

South Stand Wheelchair Users - Adults £15, Under-16 £5

West Stand Wheelchair Users - Adults £10, Under-16 £5

South Stand Ambulant Supporters - Adults £15, Under-16 £5

TICKET COLLECTIONS & POSTAGE

Supporters will have the option of collecting their match tickets from Pittodrie or paying £7 for postage by Special Delivery as AFC is unable to issue re-prints for any tickets that are lost in the post or otherwise due to the Hampden Park ticketing policy. *All tickets will be processed week commencing 21st November.

I don't have enough loyalty points for it to matter to me at the moment, but I've been buying 2 tickets for each match online through my account for my wife and I. Does this mean that if I did have enough loyalty points, I'd only be able to buy a single ticket despite having bought 2 tickets for each match? So I'll need to register an account for my wife who lives in the same house as me for future matches? Seems a bit odd.

Seems pretty fair to me but sure plenty of folk will disagree :dunno:

I agree - seems a very fair way to deal with this. I don't have a season ticket as I can't go to all the home games but I am lucky enough to be in Phase 2. So hopefully will get a ticket no problem.

I don't get too many home games (three so far this season just) but by buying my tickets for away games via AFC it has ensured that I am in category two and able to put my plans in place for 27th November safe in the knowledge I am getting a ticket

E mail form the club re Cup Final tickets basically saying dinnae phone them ;)

All queries regarding Cup Final tickets, Loyalty Points and Client Reference Numbers should be directed via e-mail to ticketoffice@afc.co.uk

They will then be dealt with next week ahead of tickets going on sale.

Please avoid calling the Club ahead of tomorrow's big match with Celtic as all resources need to be directed towards the sale of match tickets.

League Cup Final FAQ's - http://www.afc.co.uk/news/8665

Our supporters club asked for 37, received 16.  Apparently the supporters club allocation was over-subscribed by more than 1,000, so will be a lot of disappointed folk looking for tickets through that avenue.

Looks like most clubs have received allocations that were less than they asked for. I know of one club who requested 160 odd and got 100. Club I run got a decent number but still less than we had asked for. Going to try to make up the difference through season ticket holders and those who have enough loyalty points ordering tickets separately. Should mean that we about get there.

So 18000 tickets sold, 4,000 remain, and now down to only requiring two loyalty points to purchase.

Looks like the plan that everyone that wants one, gets one has come together.

Well not exactly, as I mentioned in an earlier post my kids are missing out because I had all their loyalty points.....pity, next generation of supprters etc etc. I could get them tickets now - but I've already got mine because I couldn't gamble on their being any left, and I can't have them sitting on their own. Pity they couldn't have given semi final supporters 10 points or something - would have helped my situation a lot.

Well not exactly, as I mentioned in an earlier post my kids are missing out because I had all their loyalty points.....pity, next generation of supprters etc etc. I could get them tickets now - but I've already got mine because I couldn't gamble on their being any left, and I can't have them sitting on their own. Pity they couldn't have given semi final supporters 10 points or something - would have helped my situation a lot.

Retract my previous comments mate.

That is totally shit.

What about when general sale happens getting your missus to take the kids ???

Sell your ticket and buy 3 seats together in general sale.  Or phone the ticket office, tell them your situation and I'm sure they would refund your ticket leaving you able to buy 3 later on.

You sure you've been allocated their points?  I didn't think it was possible for one account holder to be given more than 1 set of points per game.