Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Final Tickets

What do we expect for this? Likey a huge demand, Huns or tims will want over half and use today's attendance as ammo for fighting that cause. We should get half no matter what but first tickets will likely go to supporters groups and those with a large amount of loyalty points and then filter down from there to those with hardly any. I reckon maybe 2 tickets max, will likely mean many will miss out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already told papa bear to see about a ticket for me. Already told the boss to be prepared to book time off work for me to fly home! Checked flight prices ready to book!

I have no intention of missing this unless its forced on me.

Already noted my feelings on how the ticket allocation might go. I do think they'll use our semi final attendance as an excuse o deny half n half! Either way i pray i get a ticket n make it.

First time under this scenario i'v contradicting feelings! Usually curse all the stay away fans even at home games but i'v become one. I usually attended all games i could (since march missed all due to work relocation in oz) and only managed one in august with trip home. But do believe i'v enough in the bank to deserve a ticket, take work location and commitment out of it and i'd have definately been there today as usual!

Time for this to return:

Panic-button.jpg

I'm quite confident i'll miss out, having not been to a game since last season.  But, I'll need to book flights up sharpish  :-\

It just depends how they distribute the tickets. If its 2 per season ticket holder then likelihood is the majority will go and there will be a mad scramble for any that are left. If its one ticket per season ticket holder, unlikely IMO, then theres always a chance. The club need to be swift on their decision about this. They appear to have worked on the basis of loyalty points previously and I imagine this will be no different.

Once they take off corporates etc, both clubs will get a fairly even of 22,500.

Quite how AFC decide to allocate is anyone's guess.

In my opinion one season ticket should equal one cup final ticket.

Loyalty points must however come into play, we've bought tickets for Tuesday night to boost ours already.

The loyalty point system is by far the fairest way to handle ticket distribution. I think however, every person in the high end categories of loyalty points will be able to get two tickets each. If everybody with a high points tally or season ticket was to take up their two tickets (if that is what is offered) each, then there would be little to go round for everybody else.

At the end of the day, some people will miss out, but hopefully 20,000+ Dandies get there.

It just depends how they distribute the tickets. If its 2 per season ticket holder then likelihood is the majority will go and there will be a mad scramble for any that are left.

if it's 2 per season ticket holder then all you need to do is chum up a season ticket holder. there will be less folk scrambling for he remaining tickets if the season ticket holders mates all have that second ticket.

if it's 2 per season ticket holder then all you need to do is chum up a season ticket holder. there will be less folk scrambling for he remaining tickets if the season ticket holders mates all have that second ticket.

We took 40,000 to Parkhead, so i would imagine there will still be plenty disappointed folk. That said, all ST holders will have an option to go, so they will be covered regardless. I have seen many comments elsewhere about ST holders only getting 1 ticket each, but cant see that being the case at all. Maximum 2 i would imagine.

BT will have the final say unfortunately but 3pm looks the the most logical

They have nothing scheduled for that day and are up against 3 English premier games on sky which kick off at 12pm, 215pm, & 430pm

BT stated after the other semi today, that they have coverage of the final from 2pm. Sounds very likely it will be 3.

Think you are the only person I've seen complaining about it being shifted back to the original St Andrews Weekend date.

Another example Cockwomble and his cronies having to backtrack after trying to copy Englandshire

I'd move my birthday to match, but November's too bloody cold.