Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Boys Don't Cry

donsdaft

My god, when it comes to feeling sorry for yourself I must be in line for the gold medal.

Going out for a pint with my two boys tonight but it's going to be hard.

My youngest son is off to Australia next week so it's the last time.

I've brought all of my children up to be citizens of the world so I'm really happy for him and obviously hope it all

works out for him.

All I can see today though is an image of me pushing a double buggy

Mixed emotions there, great that he's starting what could be a brilliant life in a beautiful place but not being able to see him properly for years would be a bastard. At least in this day and age you have skype, facetime etc.....That wont make up for the simple pleasures of going to the pub with him or giving him a hug, christ I miss my kids when they go away for a weekend  :-\  I'd give anything to go back to the time when I was pushing the double buggy  : Just have to save your money and get a nice holiday doon under asap!

Saying goodbye to my mum and dad as I walked on to the plane that was going to take me to Australia was one of the hardest things I ever have done. I really think It was harder for my parents than for myself. I was only 21 at the time, and 22 years later, I'm still in Oz. My dad and my brother told me that I would be lucky to last 6 months....

Ach, he's doing the right thing.

Well going to look is definitely the right thing.

The company he was working for has went out of business, nae chance of a decent job in Aberdeen and he always fancied it anyway.

He's a good hard working loon, he'll get on wherever he ends up.

He's 28 now as well so not really my little boy anymore.